Chapter 23 - Incest?

Tiffany's POV

Miss came round the corner and smiled at me. I smiled weakly back before following her to the empty cooler. She sat on the desk and I sat on another one. 

'So are you going to tell me what's up then,' she asked. 

'I shook my head. 'It's complicated.'

She raised her eyebrows. 'That's what people say when they are too frightened to tell someone. Come on Tiff. You're better than that.'

I sucked in a breath before starting from the beginning. 

'It all started when Justin and Leo first moved in and the accident. Justin and Floyd got in a fight. Leo tried to stop them but Justin pushed Leo so he didn't get hurt. Leo fell back into me and my head hit a locker and I passed out. Justin kept telling me how he felt so sorry for me. Then the week after I was alone with him and we were flirting and he leant into kiss me and then curved, teasing me. The next day, he fell on top of me and he didn't get up straight away. I've been developing feelings for him for ages. Then I had a row with Lisa and he helped me through it, making me feel special. But then this morning he got annoyed at me and then we got in a fight back there. He asked me what was wrong and the I ranted to him about what I hate about him but then blurted out that I loved him!' I yelled, ranting at Miss. 

Miss looked taken aback, she definately wasn't expecting it. 

'Well Tiffany, I'm glad you're not bottling up your feelings. Does anyone else know?' 

'Just you and him,' I replied. 

She paused for a long while. 

'Is it incest though Miss?' I questioned her. 

'I honestly don't know Tiff. You haven't known each other for years and years so I wouldn't think so,' she replied. 

Just then the bell rang. 

'Listen Tiff. You have English next don't you. I'll tell Miss Mulgrew that you're not ffeling well so you are going to stay in the cooler for the rest of the day. It's one lesson after all,' she said. 

'OK,' I nodded and sat down. Just as she was about to walk out the door. 

'Thanks Miss. For everything,' I said. She smiled at me before walking out the door.

a/n

so Tiff told Miss Lowsley. Justin is a meanie. 

I'm not doing this character q&a now until I get questions for it. 

Hope you all enjoyed Waterloo Road on Monday, can't wait for episode 13.

Chapter 24 is called.......................... Friends...? It's up on Monday.

Comment Of The Chapter: Favourite new comer? Kenzie? Scott? Dale? Bonnie? Lorna? (I know Bonnie's not knew to the school but is in the show)

Twitter - @katy_1dlover_xx

Instagram - @pointlesskaty

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx