Chapter 31 - The Cow's Daughter

Justin's POV

'Then I don't want this,' Mum said, pushing the present back into my hands. 

'No, she went out and bought it for you especially,' I said, pushing it back. 

'I don't want anything from that cow's daughter!' Mum yelled. 

'You may think Allie's a cow but ,newsflash, not everyone does. Besides, Tiffany's different. She's kind, sweet, caring. She wanted to wish you a happy birthday,' I said, calmly. 

Mum silenced for a minute before speaking. 

'Show me a picture,' she said. 

I obeyed and switched on my phone. I loaded up a picture from when me and Tiffany had gone to the park a few days ago. Tiffany had climbed into a baby swing and got stuck. I smiled before turning it around to show Mum. Mum smiled too. 

'She's pretty,' Mum said. 

I smiled and nodded. 'Yeah, she is.' 

'You like her don't you?' Mum said. 

'No!' I exclaimed, but Mum's eyebrows raised. 

'Never be ashamed of your feelings Justin,' she said. 

I sighed. 'OK, fine, I do like her but what am I supposed to do, Mum! She's my step-sister!'

'Justin, remember what I used to tell you and Leo when you were younger?' she asked. 

'Yeah. You said 'always hold on to the people you care about and never let them go',' I recited. 

Mum gave me a smirk before opening the present. A pastel orange material fell from Mum's lap to the floor. She hastily picked it up and held it out in front of her. Ther in front of her, Tiffany had bought mum a beautiful orange dress. It was bodycon style and had a collar at the waistline. Mum's eyes gawped  and suddenley Dad and Leo walked in. 

'Who's that from?' Leo asked. 

'Tiffany,' I said. 

Dad's eyebrows raised. 

'That was nice of her, I will thank her when we get home,' Dad said. 

'What about the -,' I said but Mum interupted. She clearly wanted to keep the card a secret. 

a/n

question of the chapter - boy you wanna date from WR? (for Valentines Day ya know)

answer of the chapter - lenny or justin

Katy

x