Chapter 28 - Moron Brothers

Tiffany's POV

I sat down with my five best friends at our lunch table and smiled. I began talking to my friend I am closest to, Katy. Suddenley, Katy tapped my knee and I looked up to see Justin.

'You still going to that party tonight?' he asked. 

'Yeah. Why, aren't you?' I replied. 

'Not if your moron brother's going,' he answered. 

'C'mon. We're nlt at home!' I exclaimed, exasperated. 

'Different house, same aggro,' he said, chilled. 

'Gabriella's house is massive. You won't even see Floyd,' I said, acting more calm. 

'And you'll definately be there,' he said as an eruption of butterflied punctured my stomach. I grinned back as an answer of yes. 

'Good but I might be a bit late. I've got to visit my mum,' he said. 

'I hope it gos OK. Say happy birthday from me,' I said. 

He smiled at me in appreciation before picking up his pasta and began to walk off. As he moved, I saw Floyd who must have heard most of our conversation. 

'Tiff, you've been talking to him?' he said, clearly irratated. It wound me up that Floyd thought he could manipulate who I was friends with and who I talked to. 

'I can talk to who I want Floyd so don't be a moron,' I said. 

Justin turned to look at me, confused, before turning to Floyd and wiggling his eyebrows. 

'See you later then,' Justin said before walkin off to Leo. 

I smiled and watched his a s he walked off. I then looked back in front of me where Floyd still stood looking annoyed. I pulled a face to him and he reluctantly walked off as I continued my conversation with Katy. 

a/n

comment of the chapter - favourite waterloo road relationship ever?

answer fo the chapter - chlo and donte, dynasty and kevin

katy

x

i still need people to be tiff's friends so you can inbox me or comment