Chapter 29 - We have a PE test tommorow?

Tiffany's POV

I was sitting on the steps outside school with my fellow ginger friend Katy and my brown haired friend Scarlet when Justin walked past me. He looked down and smiled at me. I immediately stopped talking and smiled back at him. With that, he walked off to the car where his Dad, Leo and mum were stood. Scar began to start up our conversation again but I didn't pay any attention to it. I watched as Justin helped his Dad put a few boxes and a bunch of lovely flowers in the boot of Vaughan's car before getting in the passenger seat. I  watched asV aughan kissed mum and him and Leo got in the car. As the car pulled away from the school and turned left out of the drive, I felt a pain in my chest. 

I knew what it was but ignored it. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to look at the girls to the right of me. 

'Tiff, we've been trying to get your attention for ages,' Katy said, brushing through the ends of her ginger hair as she spoke. 

'Yeah, sorry I just zoned out. I heard everything before that, honest,' I said, lieing through my teeth.

'Can you repeat anything I even said?' Scar spoke up. 

I dithered and my eyes flitted to their corners, straining for my mind to have obtained something from their conversation as I had been absent-mindedly staring at Justin. 

'Um, that we have a PE test tommorow,' I said, as more of a question than a statement. 

'Oh My God, we have a test! NOOOOOOOO! Someone punch me!' Katy yelled. They clearly weren't talking about that then.

'I was saying that we need to step up the birthday plans for you're 16th,' Scar said, in a 'duh' tone.

I just nodded my head as I heard the bell go. We got up off the floor and headed out the school gates. I was going home to get ready for Gabriella's. 

 a/n

leave me questions in the comment and i will pick one and answer it next chapter.

comment of the chapter - fave female teacher

answer of the chapter - miss mcfall!!! she makes me laugh!!!

Katy

x