2- Headmaster

The mysterious boy, who later introduced himself as Kai, asked Beomgyu to follow him to the headmaster's office to which Beomgyu hesitated but eventually agreed. He was currently following Kai through the hallways which contained huge golden chandeliers, paintings of rather extraordinary people with either a horn or sharp canines which made them look like demons and vampires. Red carpets were laid all throughout the hallways. The school itself was like a castle and Beomgyu realised the people here were elites which made him feel a bit out of place.

      They finally reached the headmaster's office. Kai took his leave as his classes would be beginning soon. Beomgyu was standing in front of a huge door painted in gold. He hesitantly knocked the door to which someone replied 'come in' from the other side of the door. Beomgyu opened the door and finds a tall old man sitting on his desk, going through some papers. Beomgyu cleared his throat making the old man look up at him. The old man gave Beomgyu a huge smile to which Beomgyu smiled back rather awkwardly. He was not used to talking to people especially not random strangers in a magical world.

       The old man spoke "You're finally here Choi Beomgyu. It's very nice to meet you." Beomgyu looked at him suspiciously. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" he asked the old man. "My name is Hayze and I'm the headmaster of this academy called 'Lunalight'. It's a long story and we aren't certain whether you are the boy we are looking for. Also you could be in danger if you know about this so I'd rather stay quiet." Beomgyu sighed. "Then can you atleast tell me why I was brought here?" Beomgyu questioned impatiently. Hayze replied, "Of course! The reason I summoned you here is because I want you to study magic here." Beomgyu looked at shocked. "You- you want me to what? But I don't know anything about magic." "Don't worry, the first year students have no clue about magic either. You can start learning from the basics with them"

       Beomgyu wasn't so sure about this. He was suddenly brought here, to an unknown place. He didn't know anyone or had anything with him. Returning to his world would be a better decision right? Then again he had nothing left in his world and the headmaster mentioned that they were searching for him for a long time. What was all that about? Should he stay? After thinking for a few minutes he agreed to stay. After all it sounded fun. How risky could it be? Was he making the right decision? He sighed. 'Things can't get better for me anyways, might as well give it a chance' he thought. He was given a schedule and was told to attend classes from the next day onwards.

       The headmaster had asked Kai to take Beomgyu to the boy's dormitory. Beomgyu told Kai what happened and Kai flashed him a smile. "I see! So you ARE transferring here after all! Well then welcome to the Lunalight academy!" He said enthusiastically and in a rather loud voice. Beomgyu hissed as didn't like how noisy he was since he didn't want to interact with people. But atleast Kai wasn't bullying him like the others. The people from his world were always cruel to him. He sighed at the bitter memory. "Okay were are here! This is your room!" Kai told Beomgyu. After receiving a small thanks from Beomgyu, Kai left for his after-school activites.

       Beomgyu opened the door to find a a living room, with a television and a sofa at the centre, a dining table at the front corner and two rooms on either side of the living room. Wait, two rooms? Will he be having a roommate? He really didn't want to engage himself with people but he couldn't do anything. It seemed like both the rooms were still empty so his roommate had yet to be assigned. He chose the left room for no reason at all and he plopped himself onto the bed. He thought about what happened today. The day had been dramatic. He found himself getting sucked into a random portal thinking that it was the end of him. He found himself standing in front of a magic school and was somehow convinced to learn magic. He sighed. He had no idea why he was brought here. The headmaster had told him that it was dangerous for him to know about it. Was someone trying to kill him? Was he a bounty target? He didn't know. He decided to leave the thoughts aside and take a break as his head had started aching. He finally fell asleep, free from all the bad thoughts, off to a world which only belonged to him. Away from the reality. To a happy and colourful dreamland? Or perhaps a nightmare?

                           *********