13- Finally found you, my love

"If they want revenge, would they kill Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked Hayze, clearly panicked. He didn't want to lose Beomgyu when he meant the entire world to him. He couldn't deny the fact that he was in love with Beomgyu anymore. "I don't know, Yeonjun. All I know is that we really need to find Beomgyu as soon as possible." Yeonjun nodded eagerly. "How are we getting him back, grandfather?" "We're going to their base and carrying him back home." Yeonjun's face paled. Was he serious? Just like that? "Huh-?!" "Don't worry, Yeonjun. There's a mole present there."

**********

"If you guys seek revenge against the gods and the ruler of the skies, shouldn't you just kill me?" Beomgyu questioned Shadow. He was surprised by how bold he was despite the situation he was in right now. "You are the next ruler of the skies, pretty prince. You're also the only person who can get them (the ex fire and the earth god's) their position as the gods of hell and earth back. So if you decide to help us without hesitating, why not join us~? I mean there's no point in killing you if you wish to co-operate. We can make good use of your powers and we can rule the realms together. I hope you aren't as stupid as your father, Beomgyu." Beomgyu frowned, clearly displeased by the idea. "Do you think I'm going to help you after knowing how the cruel Gods literally tortured the powerless earthlings to death?" Shadow laughed maniacally sending chills down Beomgyu's spine. "Pretty prince, if you don't agree to it, then I have no choice but to kill you~"

Shadow took out a knife out of somewhere. It was golden in color and had some weird carvings on it. "W-wait am I not immortal?" Beomgyu questioned Shadow, finally realising the situation he's in. He shouldn't have acted bold, these people can hurt him. "You see, this knife is called the 'deathlife.' It's the only knife in existence that can kill an immortal. It was kept safe in the 'Sanctuary of immortality' (situated in heaven) but we somehow got our hands on it." Shadow chirped with a huge smirk on his face. "W-Wait if you kill me, how will the gods ever get their positions back? I'm the ruler of the skies with no heir-" "Then we just wait for the next ruler of the skies to be born. Pretty prince, do you think that only people your bloodline can be the next heir? A qualified candidate will be born to take the throne in case the ruler of the skies dies with no heir or the heir isn't qualified to take the throne. I'll give you one last chance, pretty prince. Do you want to join us?" Beomgyu chuckled lowly, directly looking at Shadow eyes. "If the realms are in danger either way, I'd rather not. It's better to die than to join people like you and commit war crimes." Beomgyu said confidentiality but in reality he was panicking inside.
"You asked for it, pretty prince." Shadow lunged forward and raised his hand, ready to attack Beomgyu. Beomgyu closed his eyes tightly, waiting to get hit.

**********

Hayze recited some spell that created a weird portal and asked Yeonjun to jump in. "Why should I jump in? What even is this thing?" Yeonjun was uneasy. He wasn't really a confident guy, plus he had never entered a portal before. "It's a portal to hell. That's where Beomgyu is and that's where this portal will take us." Hayze stated. Yeonjun gasped. Sure he was afraid to jump in, but if it's for Beomgyu, he could do anything. Yeonjun jumped in without hesitating now. Hayze chuckled and smiled at his grandson. "He really does like Beomgyu, huh." With that, Hayze jumped into the portal too.

**********

The door barged open revealing a guy, almost as tall as Beomgyu, stopping Shadow in his tracks. Like Shadow, he had the same black cloak and red eyes. He entered the room and made his way towards them, standing right in between Shadow and Beomgyu. "I've got orders. I'm taking over. Stop it and leave right now." The man spoke monotonously. He extended his hand towards Shadow indicating that he had to hand over the knife. Shadow scoffed and handed him the knife and swiftly left the room, closing the door with a bang. The mysterious man stared at the door for a few seconds then turned back to look at Beomgyu.

"No matter how many people ask me, my answer is no. I'm not joining you guys." Beomgyu looked away, adamantly. The man said nothing. He bent down and started untying Beomgyu leaving Beomgyu speechless. Once he was done, Beomgyu stood up and stretched himself. Being tied for so long hurt a lot. "Who are you and why did you let me go?" The man looked at Beomgyu, taking off his mask and cloak. The man had black hair and sharp features. He looked calm and quick-witted. Were all the demons this good looking? "My name is Kang Taehyun and I'm here to help you escape." Beomgyu's eyes widened as he kept staring at Taehyun with his mouth open. "Are you serious? How and why-" "Hayze ordered me to do so. Even though I'm from hell, I don't really support the two Gods. I started worked for Hayze. I gather intel and send it to them. That's how Hayze found out that the two Gods are preparing for a war. Hayze and his grandson are here to save you." Beomgyu gasped. Yeonjun was here. For him. He quickly nodded and they both made their way out of the room.

There were a few guards but the managed to dodge them easily. Taehyun was quick-witted just as Beomgyu thought. He made up excuses to get them out of the building and the guards seemed to believe it. "You're really good at making things up, huh. I'm not sure if I can trust you." "If I'm lying, your fate is the same either way. You get killed by Shadow or get killed by me. Now come on, if the harbingers find out I can't make up excuses." They quickly made their way out of the building. Beomgyu took a deep breath in. "Let's not waste time. The harbingers can be anywhere." The nodded and quickly walked out.

"Beomgyu!!!" Someone called out his name and Beomgyu turned his head towards the direction his name was called out from. He widened his eyes. Tears started flowing down his cheeks. It was Yeonjun. Yeonjun ran towards Beomgyu and engulfed Beomgyu in a hug. "I'm so sorry Gyu. I wasn't able to protect you..." Yeonjun sobbed running his hands through Beomgyu's hair. "No, Jjunie. It isn't your fault! You tried your best and ended up getting hurt for me!"
Yeonjun cupped Beomgyu's cheeks. "I was scared. Scared of losing you, Gyu...You mean the world to me. I'll train myself so hard that if next time someone hurts you, I'll beat them into a pulp." Beomgyu giggled, still sobbing.

"I really love you, Gyu." Yeonjun closed his eyes and leaned in. He slowly pecked Beomgyu's lips. Beomgyu's entire body froze, he couldn't respond. Yeonjun pulled back, thinking that he made Beomgyu uncomfortable. "I-I am so sorry- I didn't- Beomgyu cut him off by quickly pecking Yeonjun. "You didn't make you uncomfortable, Jjunie. I love you too." Yeonjun smiled lovingly and kissed Beomgyu again. This time Beomgyu responded by kissing him back.

Ahh~ young love~ I feel so old. Hayze whined. Taehyun made his way towards Hayze and bowed. "Thank you so much for your help, Taehyun." Hayze smiled at Taehyun. "Anytime, headmaster." The three of them bid Taehyun farwell and made their way back home.

**********