5- Beomgyu is a what?

Beomgyu was getting ready for another day of school. He did his morning routine and decided to take a coffee break before heading off to the class. He was drinking his coffee when Yeonjun pushed him 'accidentally' making Beomgyu spill all the coffee over himself. He hissed and looked up at Yeonjun in anger. Yeonjun smirked. "Oh sorry, I didn't meant to." Yeonjun said as he snickered and left the room, heading off to the class. Beomgyu sighed and got up. His uniform was completely ruined. He had to change his clothes to regular ones instead of his uniform. Some parts of his skin was slightly burnt due to the spilling of the hot coffee. He applied some ointment on those parts of his skin making him hiss again. After he was done with it, he threw the clothes in the washing machine and sighed. His life brought him nothing but pain. He wanted to cry but he couldn't. He promised himself not to. He smiled bitterly and decided to head off to his first class.

He was currently standing in the hallway as a punishment for not wearing his uniform. Why did Yeonjun bully him in the first place? He did nothing. He sighed at closed his eyes. Everyone hated him and he knew that. He couldn't do anything. He doesn't have to endure it, he just has to get through it. It made no sense but that's how Beomgyu consoles himself and copes with his life.

The bullying continued for days. In the cafeteria, Yeonjun tripped Beomgyu making him fall and spill his food all over which made the students in the cafeteria laugh. He spilled his drink on Beomgyu and laughed which almost made Beomgyu break down. He had thrown Beomgyu's books in the school fountain which lead Beomgyu to rewrite the notes again. During the magic class he had "accidentally" hit Beomgyu with an ice arrow which gave him a scar.

Hayze came to know about this. He was furious. He did not raise his grandson this way. Especially the fact that Yeonjun had hurt the chosen one, made him furious. Hayze had ordered Yeonjun to come to his office immediately which made Yeonjun a bit uneasy. When Yeonjun entered the office, he was met with a furious looking Hayze. "How could you bully a student Yeonjun?! What's gotten into you? I did not raise you this way!" Hayze scolded Yeonjun. "Grandfather, chill. He wasn't that hurt I just made fun of hi-" "SHUT UP, YEONJUN. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO HURT THE STUDENTS OF OUR SCHOOL . BEING THE HEIR OF THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN RULE OVER THE STUDENTS. INSTEAD YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THEM. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HURT BEOMGYU!" Yeonjun was shocked. His grandfather had never told him to shut up. Being the heir of this magical school he was really spoiled ever since he was young, making Yeonjun think he was better than the others. Yeonjun was pissed and he questioned Hayze. "What's with this Beomgyu anyway?! Why do you care about him so much!." "Because he's the ruler of the skies! The only one who can protect the realms from being destroyed!"

**********