11- An invitation to hell

Beomgyu woke up to find himself in a dark room, tied to a chair with some kind of gag in his mouth. He struggled to break free from the rope, he tried using his magic but surprisingly the rope was too strong. His little flame balls and ice arrows didn't affect the rope at all. He felt something on his neck and a saw some kind of device attached to his neck. He looked down at his body to find cuts and injuries from the fight. He started recollecting memories from the other day. Yeonjun had tried saving him but he got injured instead. Few tears escaped Beomgyu's eyes when the situation finally started to sink in. Saying that Beomgyu was terried would be an understatement. He was kidnapped and bought to god knows where.

He heard the door creak and looked up almost instantly to find a guy covered in black, entering the room with a smirk plastered on his face. "Well, good morning dear Prince." The man held Beomgyu's chin and brought his own face closer for inspection. "You are rather pretty. As expected from the ruler of the skies." Beomgyu looked at the man. He had glowing red eyes with some kind of tattoos on his face. He had sharp teeth which looked like it could rip him apart with a single bite. He had black, long hair with almost covered his eyes. He shook his head trying to in a protest, trying to pry away the guy's hands which in return earned him a harsh slap across his face. Tears filled his eyes again. He wanted to shout but the gag in his mouth wouldn't let him. "Don't make me hurt you, pretty prince. I was told not to touch you. So it's better for both of us if you stop getting on my nerves, yeah?" Beomgyu was relieved. Atleast these people don't intend to hurt him. That is, unless he tries something stupid. But he was still curious about being the 'ruler of the skies.' Hayze had mentioned it before but couldn't really find some time to explain it that day.

The man finally took off Beomgyu's gag. Beomgyu panted hard, gasping and taking in as much air as possible. "You're prettier without the gag, pretty prince." The man giggled and looked at Beomgyu with the same annoying smirk. "Who are you and why did you bring me here?" Beomgyu questioned the mysterious guy in a commanding tone. "I'm surprised that you're not screaming for help. Well, guess that's good for you. Anwyays, to answer your questions, you can call me 'Shadow' for now and the reason we brought you here is...we want you to join us Choi Beomgyu.

Yeonjun was panicking. It's been three days since they kidnapped his lov- Choi Beomgyu and they still haven't located their whereabouts yet. The last thing Yeonjun wanted was this; Beomgyu being taken away from him. He had promised to himself AND to his grandfather that he will protect Beomgyu but he failed. He was guilty and hurting. What if they were torturing Beomgyu right now? Especially since he's practically a deity? Is he? What if they are using hin. His thoughts were cut off abruptly when Hayze called him to his office through telepathy. He basically dashed off to the office hoping that Hayze had some clues or leads.

"Yeonjun, sit down." His grandfather said, rummaging through a pile of files. "Grandfather! Why did you call me here? Is it about Beomgyu? Do you know where he-" "Calm down, my dear boy. And yes, I think I do know where he is right now.