Ask Her Out!

Ibukis pov

"come on sissy you gotta ask her out" kokichi said firmly.

I shook my head helplessly at the boy. I was looking forward to a relaxing day at home but instead I was getting a pep talk from kokichi. So much for relaxing!

"kokichi I can't. Ibukis not ready for that"

Kazuichi looked up at us "I'm with the kid ibuki. You should at least try"

"hey you stay out of this Kazzy!" I yelled.

"that's what I said when you kept pushing me to confess to gundam but you kept going and now we're a couple" he stood up "figured I should pay you back. So don't think you can talk your way out of this!" he grinned.

"perhaps ibuki was a little rash" I pressed my fingers together awkwardly "can we just drop it now please"

"nope!" kokichi placed his hands on his hips "I'm gonna bug you about it until you confess!"

"hehe looks like your not getting out of this one ibuki" kazuichi laughed.

I looked at the two of them and shook my head. He's right. When kokichi sets his mind on something he doesn't give up until he sees it through to the end. That's just the kind of person my little brother is. For better or for worse!

I let out a sigh "f-fine" I forced the words out "ibuki will... try"