Family Reunion

Ibukis pov

I arrived back at the mainland around four o'clock. Everyone else was tired after a long trip but not me. I was a woman on a mission!

I ran out, grabbed the nearest taxi and directed him straight to future fondation. On the way in everyone gave me dirty looks. I I guess I can't blame them after all I've done. They don't matter anyway. What matters is my family!

I took a elevator and went up to the dining room. The doors clinked open and I stepped out.

Sitting in the dinning room was kokichi and mom. They were eating and laughing. They looked so happy. I felt relieved and sad at the same time.

I cleared my throat. The two of them looked up in surprise. They looked at me with a mixture of shock and sadness. Then without warning they takle hugged me to the ground!

"sissy your back!" kokichi said tearfully.

"my beautiful child. You really are alive" mom stroked my cheek.

It was at that moment that I lost my composer "ibukis sorry!" I sobbed as I clung to them helplessly "ibuki messed up. She never meant to hurt you both!"

"it's ok sissy I forgive you" kokichi snuggled into my chest.

"you were sick darling. That awful woman took advantage of you" mom gently kissed my forehead "it's ok sweetheart. You're back home now"

"yes" I nodded as I lay my head against theirs "ibukis home now and she isn't going anywhere!"