Losing My Sister

Kokichis pov

I walked into the neo world headquarters, hoping to see my sisters sleeping figure but was instead greeted to a loud beeping noise.

I ran inside to see that the loud beeping noise was coming from hiyoko and ibuki. I could see a red light flashing over her pod. Worry and fear gripped me. What's going to happen to my big sister?

"kokichi!" mokoto ran up to me "buddy you shouldn't be in here"

"what's happened to my sister!" I yelled at him.

"well-"

"she's dead" byakuya said bluntly.

"wha-" I felt my blood run cold. She's dead?

"byakuya!" mokoto snapped at him "what the hell do you think you're playing at!?"

"the boy deserves to know"

"not like this!"

I drowned out. One thought kept spinning around in my head. She's dead. Dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead de-

My thoughts were cut off by kyokos hands being placed on my shoulders "will you two cut it out" she glared at them "if you haven't noticed we've got a greifing little boy here"

"oh of course. I'm so sorry Kokichi" mokoto said sincerely.

"tch" byakuya scoffed but even I could see the regret in his eyes.

Kyoko gave me a kind smile "come on dear. Let's take you outside and get you a drink. The boys will take care of everything"

She gently led me outside, anyway from my sisters body. I finally let the tears fall. My sister..

I've lost her forever.