Death And Despair

Kokichis pov

The first victim was ryoma hoshi. He was killed by his own hands. Death by hanging in his own room.

The next was rantaro amomi. He was killed by kirumis hand out of desperation to return to her country. She was executed by Monokuma in a brutal fashion.

The next two victims were tenko and Angie. They were stabbed to death by korekiyo who had gone insane from his sisters abuse. He was executed by boiling.

Next was miu iruma. She tried to kill me in the vertual world only to be stopped by gonta. He accidentally killed her and we were forced to vote for him. He was executed by the insects he loved so much.

I sat in my room as I hugged my knees. Tears rolled down my face. I couldn't help but feel a form of survivors guilt. It should have been me. If I had died then gonta would still be here!

My self louthing thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. I slowly got up and walked towards the door.

I opened it to see keade. She didn't say a word. She simply held her arms out with a gentle smile.

I dived into her arms and let out the deep heart wrenching sobs that I was holding in. She didn't judge me. She simply rocked me in her arms and told me that everything would be ok.

She truly is a wonderful person. I so glad she's here with me.