Starting A Band

Ibukis pov

"alright guys let's hit it!"

Right now we were in an empty classroom working on our band routine. Our band consists of me on the guitar, kazuichi on the drums, Leon on the base and sayaka as the vocals. We're the ultimate band!

"uhh you sure we're ready for this guys" kazuichi asked nervously.

"of course we are!" I gave him a thumbs up "you worry too much Kazzy"

"yeah dude we're going to be awesome" Leon grinned "a real band. My dream of becoming a musician is really coming true!"

"I'm so happy for you baby" sayaka kissed him on the cheek. Oh yeah Leon and sayaka are a couple now. Good for them.

"it was really nice of you to join our band miss sayaka" kazuichi said cheerfully "I know this was out of your confert zone"

"oh well you know me. I love a challenge" she giggled.

"is that why you're dating a guy like Leon?" kazuichi muttered.

"hey!"

I burst out laughing. Everyone stopped and turned to me.

"what?" I looked at them nervously.

"nothing. It's just good to see you smiling again" kazuichi grinned.

"it was horrible seeing you so sad and upset. You're always so bright and cheerful after all" sayaka sighed.

"yeah I'm glad you got out of your funk. It was really starting to bum me out" Leon muttered.

I felt tears weld up in my eyes. These guys. They really are true friends.

"alright team we can't give up now. Let's give this practice round our best. Three two one go!"