Shopping Trip

Kokichis pov

"uncle kichi!"

I woke up to legoshis cute little face. He was only five years old but was already so fast and full of energy. I don't know how sayaka keeps up with him!

"hey little man" I scooped him up in my arms and trickled him. I love my little godson to death!

"mommy said she needs your help with something" he bounced in my arms.

"alright then. Let's go check on her" I went down to the kitchen with legoshi in my arms where sayaka was waiting by the stove.

Sayaka turned to me and sighed in relief "thank goodness you're here kokichi. We have a bit of an emergency"

"what's up?" I asked.

"Well it's turns out we're out of eggs and the only thing legoshi will eat in the morning is an omelette. Would you be a dear and pop down to the store to get some?" she looked at me pleadingly.

"of course. Anything for my little godson" I gently placed him down on the ground "give me five minutes sayaka. I'll be right back"

"thank you kokichi" she said as I raced out the door.

I hummed to myself as I walked through the city. Things were so different from what they were five years ago. The city's lively. There are people everywhere! It really feels like we beat this-

My thoughts were cut off by a bag being shoved over my head. I screamed and fought with my attacker but it was no good. They were much stronger than me.

They lifted me off my feet with ease and threw me into the car. I felt myself lose consciousness and the car started up..

What's going to happen to me?