Taking Monika Down

Kokichis pov

We ran through the hallway six in tow through the worriors of hopes base. There was no one left to stand in our way. The only one left is Monika and we're going to take her down!

"monikaaaaaa" I yelled as I kicked the door down. What was waiting for us shook us..

"what the-" komaru muttered.

"you're s-standing!" toko yelped.

"oh so I am" she giggled. She turned to me with a creepy grin "hi kokichi. It's so good to finally meet you. Tell me how does it feel to have gotten your own friend killed"

"why you-" I marched forward only for toko to grab me by the shoulders.

"d-don't be stupid kid" she said firmly "we can't afford to s-screw up h-here"

"whatever. I'm not interested in you losers anyway" she skipped over to komaru "you're the one I want big sis!"

"me?" komaru muttered in disbelief.

"yeah!" she bounced around happily "press this button and the children's heads will explode!"

"what?" komaru covered her mouth in shock "why would you want to do that?"

"because it will start a war and Monika wants that" she said simply "now press the button komaru! You don't have anything to live for now that you're parents are dead"

"my parents are what?" suddenly her face turned dark "you took everything from me. I don't care what happens to those brats anymore!" she grabbed the remote and went to press it when..

"s-stop" toko wrapped her arms around her "I understand your a-angry komaru but you c-can't let her win! Think of m-mokoto. He'll be h-heartbroken if he l-loses you"

Slowly her arms drooped and the remote fell "oh toko" she cried into her arms.

"no no no!" Monika threw a angry fit "Monika wanted a war! You give Monika what she wants or else-"

I cut her off with a punch to the face "enough of your whining" I glared at her "the funs over you little bitch. Now give us the key for the hostage so we can leave this hell hole"

She held her cheek with tears in her eyes. She gulped as she shakily handed me the key.

We looked at each other with relieved smiles. Looks like we finally won.