In Towa City

Kokichis pov

I sat back in the car as we drove through the traffic. Leon was at the wheel while sayaka sat in the front and kazuichi sat in the back with me. We were heading to towa city where we were promised protection from the end of the world. Hopefully things would work out.

"Kazzy" I looked over at the pink haired boy "do you think my mom will be here?"

"oh" he was surprised by my question "umm I'm not sure buddy"

"but we'll definitely keep a look out for her" sayaka chimed in.

"yeah. Don't even worry about it kiddo" Leon winked at me through the rear view mirror.

"thank you!" I said greatfully. They really had become like my older siblings!

We arrived at towa city. I was surprised how clean the air was and how big the buildings were. We booked into a hotel. Leon and sayaka shared a room while me and Kazzy share the other room.

I was so excited to stay in a clean room. I ran around the bedroom and jumped on the beds while Kazzy ran after me, scolding me about making a mess. Opps!

Eventually once I settled down we both snuggled down under the covers and watched TV (that's right they actually had a working TV here!)

I was enjoying my time here but somewhere in the pit of my stomach I had a bad feeling. Like something bad was about to happen...