Spending Time With Keade

Kokichis pov

"ok Kokichi just like this"

We were sitting in keades workshop at the grand piano. Keade insisted on teaching me some piano to pass the time and I agreed since it sounded like fun. Only thing is it's a lot harder than it looks.

"argh" I winced as I hit another wrong key "man this is hard. I have no idea how you do it for a living"

"oh it gets easy after a little practice" keade said patiently "here let me guide your hands a bit so you can get a feel for it"

She got behind me and placed her hands over mine. I felt a blush creep up my face. She's really close to me. I don't want to say anything in case I make it weird but man does my face feel like in on fire!

She gently guided my hands to the proper keys and played. I stared at the keys in wonder. She really dose play beautifully. No wonder she's the ultimate pianist-

Suddenly she stopped. The room was deadly silent.

"uhh keade?" I looked up at her. She was staring at the clock on the wall. I immediately understood..

The countdown.

Monokuma said that in a week if no one had killed then everyone here would be executed. We were now down to two days and quickly running out of time. I can understand why she'd be worried.

"hey" I placed a conferting hand on her shoulder "it's going to be ok. We'll make it out of here just fine. Just like you said we would"

"your right" she nodded "thanks kokichi. I needed that" her smile was a bit forced but other than that she looked better.

I let out a sigh. I only hope that those weren't just empty words. That we really will be fine just like I said we would.