Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

This basically takes place after TVD 3x18 and Shadowhunters is at the start of 1x01, both AU. Klaudia and her pack left Mystic Falls.

Klaudia knew this is what she needed. Yes, time away from that accursed town that was once her family's settled home back in the 10th century when it was an era without troubled teenagers or impudent and obsessed young vampires gunning for a girl and getting themselves into a pathetic love triangle. Not to mention some time away from her siblings given the recent events with Finn's unfortunate demise.

Awakens 900 years of his life and suddenly the short weeks he's gotten killed, along with his sireline created thanks to Sage. And by Matt Donovan of all people. How the hell is that human even still alive as she was certain many of his friends have died many times.

Oh well...traveling to New York City and in Brooklyn no less is the perfect place for her and her hybrid pack to get away without having her siblings taking their heads or Salvatore brother killing them to get her to leave Mystic Falls.

After Finn's death Klaudia decided best focus on having her hybrids and maybe just killing Elena Gilbert as the girl was proving to be more of a hassle than she's worth with how her friends are always protecting her. Not to mention Elijah's weird obsession with Katherine made him see her in Elena which is why Elena was spared.

It's strange as to why she decided to leave and not keep the doppelgänger close. Well it all happened one day after a few days since Finn's death. Her hybrids except for Tyler Lockwood had gathered together and called her out on her horrible attitude towards them.

Oh how she was riddled with fury from being called "the worst alpha to ever exist" or "Vampire in Wolf's Clothing." To be referred as a vampire pretending to be a werewolf broke the camel's back. Rather than kill them she snapped every last neck of theirs as punishment and went to paint a new art to vent her anger when their words sank into her after cooling down.

Before she snapped heads they bombarded her with questions like: When was the last time you ever shifted? Do you even understand the feeling of just running through the woods and being set free? Hunt down a prey with a pack together? Howl at the moon?

It came to quiet realization that they were right. And she hardly admitted being wrong. For over a thousand year she spent her entire life living as a vampire and never a wolf. Yes she shifted when she broke her curse and was a wolf for two days straight but afterwards she never did shift. Instead all she did put her wolf abilities to good use was her bite or blood.

That was it.

Yes she was a werewolf but was that suppose to mean anything? She didn't know how werewolves behave or how they interact with one another in a pack. As a matter of fact she didn't even know what it felt like to be a werewolf since she never got the chance.

Then there was how she treated her pack on which they heatedly called out on. There was a major difference between vampires and werewolves and that was for all the vampire species arrogantly boasting of being a pure species or apex predator, point a stake or someone stronger in their direction and they're pathetic weak mongrels all bark and no bite. Klaudia remembered vampires serving under her thumb would tremble. Get in line without question. But when it came to werewolves, even if they faced someone strong it was a basic instinct to rebel and fight back regardless if the scales outweigh them. If the wolves knew when they saw a bad alpha they would bite the hand that feeds and challenge that very said alpha for wolves are not vampires.