Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Clary is the first to wake up. Her skin feeling the dawn of sunrise shine over her bare skin as she flutters her green eyes open. She lifts her upper body a tad bit and glances to her right of the warm body she is waking up next to. Klaudia Mikaelson still asleep, looking beautiful with how peacefully she slept.

Clary smiled warmly. She cuddled next to her body, her hand rubbing at Klaudia's muscular stomach that had a hard work and dedicated six-pack. Last night...wow. She became 18 and lost her virginity to a beautiful woman of all people, and one that was packing below, something that did not bother her if Klaudia was intersex. It actually was better with how much she was chanting her name.

Just thinking of the sex made Clary blush. She looks around to see their surroundings. They were resting in a makeshift bed from their piles of clothes up on a rooftop.

Thank god there is no pigeon keeper or pigeons in cages as that would be embarrassing of someone to walk through the entrance up here and find them naked. Clara raised her body up, covering her breast as she nudges the blonde. "Klaudia. Hey Klaudia. Wake up."

Klaudia moans, scrunching her face.

Clary gave an amused face as her moan sounded adorable. Like a puppy. "Time to wake up."

"Eh?" The sound Klaudia makes. She groggily opens her eyes and yawns. She squints her eyes for a bit to then be greeted by the beautiful sight of a certain red hair. "Oh, well that is quite a sight to wake up next to." She teases.

Clary giggled. "That was quite..."

"Exhilarating? Substantial? Astonishing? Stunning?"

Clary laughed. "Well...all the above." As Klaudia shifted her body to rest in her back, Clary rested down, cuddling to her side. Her head rested in Klaudia's shoulder as her hand touched her muscular stomach. "I've never thought my first time would be so good."

Klaudia sniggered. "An expected reaction with my share of past acquaintances as even I never expected my return to New York would be eventful."

Clary raises her head with an arched brow. "Do you always sound this arrogant after you slept with someone?"

"Only when a beautiful young lady catches my attention." Klaudia said, kissing Clary's forehead.

Clary hummed, lazily tracing her fingers on Klaudia's shoulder. "Sooo?"

Klaudia archer a brow. "So? I feel like something of importance is about to be asked."

"This was just a nightstand or is anything gonna go further from what we did?"

Klaudia clenched her jaws. She will not deny that in a thousand years that was the best sex she has ever had as Clary was something, but then there was the burden of being a Mikaelson. Clary seemed innocent, naive, and delicate to be tossed into her world. Still the interest is there so she will not lie. "I do admit you interested me, Fray. I wish to know you though I do not plan to stay long here in Brooklyn or New York for that matter."

Clary flinched. "Oh." Well this was to be expected. Last night she only met this woman and still hardly knows anything about her. She took a risk and it seem to work out fine. But Clary won't deny she is a tad sad that Klaudia would be leaving as something about this woman made her intrigued. She swallowed a small lump in her throat. "I understand. We have our own lives and you were just visiting with your friends."