Chapter 11

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Back with updates and on that note a lot of people wanted Rebekah and Izzy to be paired, so it's official. Rebekah and Izzy will end up together.

~~~~~~~

Clary flutters her eyes open, blinking a few times before she groans and rubs her forehead. What happened? She feels her head resting on a pillow. Huh? Did she go to bed last night? Funny she can't recall ever doing that for she swore she remembered...wait a second, last time she recalled, Klaudia walked in to tell her something important for she was going to be honest with the truth. Clary sat up with a frown, trying to remember what happened yesterday for it wasn't even nighttime when everything had gone dark. "Klaudia came and told me that I was-"

"You slept peacefully love." Clary sharply turns her head to see Klaudia...painting?

Indeed, Klaudia held a painting palette, paint brush, colored paints, and canvas set up. Klaudia smirks at her with a twinkle in her eyes, telling her. "Ah, you're awake, and I am just about done capturing your natural beauty sleep. I take it you've had time to rest your head given I did unload quite the information onto you that you fainted."

Clary blinks with a stupefied face. "Excuse me?"

Klaudia acting casual continues adding a few minor adjustments to her finest work yet. "The truth darling. I told you the truth. Surely you can remember or would you care for me to rewind the script?"

Clary turns back, facing down at the bedsheets and grips them on trying to recall her last memory before it all goes dark. Let's see, Klaudia walked into her room to talk about the "truth". Clary remembered the genuine look Klaudia had that she meant it on telling the truth behind her overprotective obsession and Klaudia had oddly told her to lay down on the bed for it was gonna blow her mind. Clary had done so and...Klaudia...Klaudia...

Her eyes widen, Clary turns her head slowly back at the Original Hybrid who sheepishly smiles at her. "So you've finally figured it out, huh?"

Clary's jaws drop slightly and eyes widen as her pupils dilate. "Oh my god." She looks down at her stomach, hesitantly moving a hand to place on it and gulp. She looks back at Klaudia who is no longer smiling, having taken this serious now. "I-I'm-"

Klaudia sighed, tensing her jaws. "I am afraid it is no trickery or dream. It is very real as the supernatural. You carry a child within you. My child or rather our child."

Clary feels her entire world close in on her like trap walls attempting to crush its victims. Her head spins, heart races quicker, and a sinking pit rest in her stomach. Clary's eyes nearly roll back if not for Klaudia vamp speeding to place her hand gently on her back and the other behind her head.

"Easy now, don't want you fainting on us again now do we?" Klaudia gently lays Clary down on the pillow, letting her to process the reminder of her revealed pregnancy.

Clary stares up at the ceiling, panting slowly and softly, probably would have done it irregular and quick if she had been sitting up or standing. She can feel sweat form on her forehead. "I-I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant."

Klaudia vamp speeds to grab a glass of water from Magnus' kitchen, bringing it to Clary for her to hydrate her from having slept several hours and is losing it. "Here, this might help."