Delete

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

disclaimer,
mentions of covid/having covid
eating problems
mentions of death
think thats it but lmk if i missed anything

enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment 💕

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PERMANENTLY DELETE THIS FOLDER?

YES | NO

Sanghee stared at her phone, her thumb hovering over the delete button but she just couldn't do it. There were years of memories saved in this folder and even though yes he did hurt her she just wasn't ready to give up on everything they had, all their memories saved in this folder.

It had been two months since their break up and she just couldn't delete their photos. There was still a part of her that held hope that he'd change his mind, that he'd say he made a mistake and then it could be like it was before. However Sanghee knew that they would never be the same. The damage was done and there was no undoing it. She was the only one holding on and she needed to move on. Hyun-seok had tried helping her, taking her out for walks, playing games with her, he even tried getting her in the studio but that only caused her to break down. Now here she was phone in hand staring at a folder of their memories that she couldn't let go of.

"What's that?" the voice causes Sanghee to flinch, as she quickly turns her head and comes face to face with Jung Changmin.

"N-nothing" she stutters trying to hide her phone but Changmin was faster, stealing the device away and holding it out of reach.

"Oh that guy huh?" he says in distaste scrolling through the photos in the folder.

"You still have these?" he questions staring at Sanghee who had her head bowed in shame.

"Every time I break up with someone I delete all our photos," he says, scowling at a cheesy picture of Taesoo making a duck face.

"I-I can't..."

"Why not?"

"Cause...he was my first boyfriend and we were together for two years and-"

"And he treated you like shit for over a year so again I'll ask. Why not?" Changmin questions. Sanghee opens her mouth to say something, give an excuse but nothing comes out of her mouth.

"Yeah," Changmin says with a shake of his head. He takes advantage of Sanghee looking away from him to click around on her phone before handing it back.

'FOLDER EMPTY'

"Changmin! What did you do?!" Sanghee shrieks as she stares at her phone. Gone, they were all gone.