Birthday Live 2023

Sanghee helps Hye-Sun set up for her birthday live. The bright balloons were set up stuck to the wall as well as a large banner with her face on it. It was all designed to her liking so of course she was going to help set it up. Once everything was in place she shooed her manager out of frame before sitting in her seat.

"We're starting in 5...4...3...2..." Hye-Sun lets her voice fall out but mouths the last number before starting the live. While fans join in the live Sanghee finishes adjusting the last few things on the table before she turns to camera smiling and waving.

"Hello my WOLFS and PUPS! Welcome to Sanghee's 2023 Birthday Live!" Sanghee greets as she waves her hands energetically.

"How are my wolves? Are you well? Of course you guys are you're here with me!" she says before laughing at how cringy it sounded.

"Sorry. I'm a little nervous. With filming for The Heist I haven't been live in so long. Really I hope you guys are happy to be with me during this live. I've missed interacting with my fans" although speaking from her heart has gotten her in trouble a lot in the last year or so Sanghee does it anyway knowing the fans that truly appreciate her as a person won't mind it.

Its oK!

You're doing well nana!

Beautiful girl!

You should have done lives more often!

Thank you for spending this time with us!

"Are you guys excited to see The Heist? We're not done filming yet but when it comes out next year please watch it! The cast has worked really really hard"

Spoilers?!

Please spoil!

When will it come out??

2024? That's too late!!

Sanghee reads the influx of comments asking about spoilers that pulls a chuckle out of her.

"You guys know I can't spoil! However I can say expect the unexpected. The cast is not who they seem to be," it's worded differently than the author himself has said in a past interview but it still has Hye-Sun's eyes widening as she waves her hand under her neck signaling for Sanghee to "cut it out!" It's not like she can get in a lot of trouble for it since the writers and various staff of the Netflix production are on strike.

"That's all I can say without Hye-Sun unnie killing me. Ah! Unnie can I get my cake now?" she questions but receives a head shake from Hye-Sun "I still have to wait aw...she's making me wait" Sanghee tells her fans sadly.

She answers her fans' questions trying to fill in the time. She gets halfway into answering a question about the next hair style she wants to try when a knock sounds from her door. She blinks at Hye-Sun unsure of who was at the door since they'd already set up for a sign to be put up notifying everyone of her live being in progress.

Hye-Sun travels to the door whispering with someone before opening the door wider allowing for three young women to rush into the room all carrying gifts and her cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANGHEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The incoming trio sing as the lights go out. They approach her slowly, Cherry carrying in the cake and setting it down in fron of Sanghee gently, without burning herself. Sanghee smiles brightly before closing her eyes, clamping her hands together and making a wish. Opening her eyes she blows the candles out and take a moment to admire the cake. She'd designed it herself a couple days ago but it was different seeing it in person, a small little cake decorated with sprinkles, candles and plastic unicorn topper.