Ramen?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

disclaimer,
fluff
poor attempts at flirting
suggestive (?)
idk what im doing sorry

enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment 💕

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

After finishing her 'Killing Me' Project Sanghee grew bored again. Everyone was busy with her own things and after being put on a temporary hiatus she found her life being very very boring. As the days went on her apartment became a total mess seeing as she had no motivation to clean it and she was just...a mess. Drinking helped some to pass the time. She'd never been one to drink much other than a celebration or a glass of wine at night but recently the soju bottles began to pile up despite the bitter liquid not being of her taste.

Currently she sat on the floor of her living room, Pororo playing on the t.v. as background noise. She had a bowl of cereal in her lap, the lucky charms already soggy from how long they've been sitting in the bowl. She'd been moving on auto pilot since her alarm went off at nine. Slowly Sanghee's eyes begin to droop, a mock tired feeling washing over her. She would have fallen asleep right there too had it not been for the whining she heard. Blinking her gaze into focus Sanghee sees Pooh standing in front of her door with his leash in his mouth. Her sister had only just dropped them off a few days ago and Pooh seemed even more eager to get out of the apartment after staying at her sister's house for three months.

"Hang on Pooh," she mutters, voice hoarse. She discards the now ruined cereal into the sink before going into her bathroom. Looking at her reflection, Sanghee wants to cry. She looks pathetic. Seriously what happened to her, she didn't used to be like this.

"Pull it together Sanghee" she says through gritted teeth. Flicking the sink on she cups her hands under the facet collecting water in them before splashing it on her face. Quickly she brushes her teeth and gives a quick wash of her face before pulling her hair into a messy ponytail. After leaving the bathroom she makes quick work of changing into decent clothes and throwing a mask and cap over her head before greeting Pooh at the front door.

"Come on boy, wanna go for a walk?" she questions giving his left ear a scratch. Pooh's tail wags excitedly as he gives a round of loud barks.

"Shh. You'll get us in trouble," Sanghee says as she clips the leash to his collar. "Come on let's go for your walk."

Being outside Pooh's tail wouldn't stop wagging. He stopped to look at everything, sniff everything and even rolled around right in the middle of the sidewalk earning a lot of annoyed looks from other passerbyers. Without realizing it Sanghee had walked them right to a park where Pooh began barking excitedly.

"Alright go, go!" she says unclipping the leash letting him run around. There weren't a lot of people out but Pooh doesn't ever bother anyone. He just likes chasing squirrels and admiring butterflies. He was such a gentle soul. Sanghee watches her dog closely ready to intervene incase he made anyone uncomfortable but the over grown pup ran about happily rolling in the grass every so often. Once he'd had his fill he jogged up to Sanghee laying his head on her lap.

"Hmm bet that was nice huh?" she mutters scratching at his head "I'm sorry I haven't been the best to you and your brother. I'll do better ok?" she says despite Pooh not being able to answer. The dog simply gives a small bark before licking her hand.

"Alright you, how about we get you some water and start home?" Sanghee questions as she reclips the leash. At the mention of going home Pooh jumps up and begins running dragging Sanghee behind him.