Soompi

BREAKING: NAE SANGHEE AND YOO YEJUN CONFIRMED TO BE DATING! 

jan 5, 2023
by e. cha 

After being rumored to be in a relationship Nae Sanghee has come out to confirm she is in a relationship with Brutal membr Yoo Yejun! 

Nae Sanghee released the following statement: 

"Hi WOLVES! 

I have some serious and important news to share with you all today. I've thought a lot a lot about the decision I have made and I know some of you will be happy for me while others will be angry with me. For days I was afraid and angry with myself but I am not going to hold onto those fears so I'm just going to tell you now. In September I fell in love. I fell in love and I was so scared of being in love again but I knew I couldn't stop the emotions. In December he confessed to me and as scared as I was I said yes. I said yes to Yoo Yejun. I know that some of you will feel as if I have disappointed you by being in a relationship and all I can say is I'm sorry. I am sorry that you feel that way but I would rather disappoint you than disappoint myself and continue living a lie. 

If my last relationship has taught me anything it is to never let someone stop you from being who you are because their ideals don't match your own. Dating Yejun matches what I want in my life right now and the person I am today so I will not stop dating him for the sake of keeping you all happy. To my beloved WOLVES I still love you and I will continue to be the best person that I can be and walk this path alongside you. Yejun is joining that path alongside me, alongside us. I hope you can support us. If you can not please do not send hurtful messages to Yejun. He has helped me heal and get back to loving myself. He is one of the most amazing people I know and he likes me for who I am and I could not ask for a better partner in this life. I don't want to see him upset or in pain so please love and admire him as much as I do. Well not really as much as I do but as much as your hearts can bear.

So sorry for the long message 😅 I wanted to say everything I needed to and I think I got it all out. Oh and yes that was my sweater on the floor 😭 How did you guys even see it in that messy room? I almost died LOOKING at it 😭😅. All jokes aside I still love all my WOLVES and PUPS and MOLLY you know I love you and Brutal and I will continue to do my best for all of you. Can't wait to see what this year will bring us ❤️.

- Nae Sanghee 내상희" 

Only twenty minutes later did the soloists company, Stardust Entertainment release a second statement confirming the news. 

"Hello this is Stardust Entertainment,

We would like to announce that our artist Nae Sanghee is in a relationship with Brutal member Yoo Yejun.