Soompi

Nae Sanghee Contract Renewal and Anniversary Album!

Nae Sanghee will continue her career with Stardust Entertainment!

On March 25th Stardust Entertainment announced that soloist Nae Sanghee will continue her contract based on her trust in the company. Sanghee wrote the following:

"When Stardust first reached out to me I was very nervous. Coming out of one bad situation and almost immediately signing with a new company was terrifying but I gave them my trust. While some parts were rocky we have been able to overcome the bad to look for a positive outcome. I want to continue to be a positive and influential voice under the company to help them improve along with myself and the industry. I hope to continue working with the company in good faith to accomplish amazing things. Thank you to all of my fans who have always supported me and believed in me. I promise to always do my best and work hard in these following years."

Stardust Entertainment added to her statement: "We are honored and happy to continue our relationship with Sanghee. Being able to help her grow into the artist she has become has been such a pleasure. Along with WOLFs we will continue to support Sanghee on her journey wherever it may take her."

Following Sanghee's contract renewal the company also released a teaser video announcing Sanghee's new anniversary album to be titled Feel Special! The album is to be released on April 22. 

COMMENTS: 

COMMENTS

userxxx: YAY!!! 

userxxx: glad she's with a company she can trust 

userxxx: aww no the lightbeat vs stardust battle ended shortly
↳ userxxx: lets be honest we all knew she was going to stay. no way she was going to trashbeat
↳ userxxx: dont hate on lightbeat they're actually a good company 

userxxx: yesssss! more sanghee music! ive been deprived 

userxxx: im sad that the heist is coming to an end soon but yay more sanghee music!!! 

userxxx: im curious as to what concept she'll take on for this comeback. hopefully something full grunge 
↳ userxxx: im hoping for that too especially with her new drama 

userxxx: yeah yeah its great and all but when will my girl get her first tour its been 5 years! 
↳ userxxx: right! even beyond has had like 2 or 3 by now 😭

userxxx: stardust genuinely seems happy to have her staying. she's gonna be spoiled af
↳ userxxx: she is the princess under the company. everyone loves her
↳ userxxx: lmao not hyunseok
↳ userxxx: he can shush he loves her the most 

userxxx: i still cant focus because we have BLOND SANGHEE!