First Boyfriend

FIRST BOYFRIEND

She could not believe it, Tae-soo asked her out and now she has her first boyfriend! Her first boyfriend! Oh my gosh, she has to call her sister!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

disclaimer,

- pure fluff
- teenage anxiety

-2018-
1.5k+ words

enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment 💕

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Sanghee's heart raced as she approached the meeting place. It was a small little music store she and Tae-soo often frequented on their days off. Countless hours spent crammed in a small corner together as they listened to old cds on a portable cd player or switched to a walkman. Shoulder to shoulder, their knees brushing Sanghee felt an endless fleet of butterflies in her gut. Standing in front of the small store she felt the same swarm of butterflies as she peered inside seeing Tae-soo flick through a row of vinyls.

"Ok Sanghee, you got this," Sanghee says to herself as she reaches for the door. As she tugs it open the small bell above the door jingles announcing her presence. Almost immediately does Tae-joo snap his head up, his eyes zeroing in on Sanghee. Shyly he raises his hand to save at her as she smiles. Sanghee finds herself doing the same as she steps forward until they're in front of each other.

"Hi," Tae-soo says breathlessly. It had been a few weeks since he saw Sanghee and now that she's here he can feel his anxiety raise for the day's events.

"H-hi," Sanghee says back. "So, why did you call me here?" Sanghee questions as she raises on her toes.

"Oh! A new shipment came in. Wanna listen together?" Taesoo questions as he holds out an earbud. Sanghee nods and soon they're sitting together in their corner with a stack of CDs nearby as they listen to the new shipment of music.

"I want to be able to do this. I wanna produce my own music one day," Sanghee says suddenly. There was something about listening to all the artists that inspired her. She isn't too good at mixing now but she wants to improve and learn, she wants to be able to work on a project from start to finish, to call it her own.

"You'll get there. I believe in you."

"Will you help me?" Sanghee questions. Tae-soo was practically a protege when it came to music. While Sanghee had classical training in piano she felt as if it got her nowhere when it came to mixing. Tae-soo could make a song in a matter of hours if he wanted to, although he ran into roadblocks when his perfectionism came in the way. In a way Sanghee admired him for it, wanting to only show his best work, to create music he's absolutely proud of.

Tae-Soo gently holds Sanghee's hands in his thumbs running over her knuckles. "Of course Sanghee. I'll be there for you every step of the way I promise. You're going to do great things and I'm already so proud of you," each word is spoken with the utmost sincerity that it has Sanghee blushing all the way down to her neck.

"You are?"

"Nana of course I am! You went through audition after auditino before landing at Cube, you're about to debut and you keep dreaming, you still want to learn and get better. Babe you're amazing! Of course I'm proud of you already. I just know you'll change the world!"

Sanghee is practically swooning at his words but it was hard to pay attention to his entire proclamation due to one word. "D-did you just call me babe?" she questions leaning onto his shoulder. Tae-soo blushes as he too realizes what he called her. He hadn't meant to, it was too early. He had an entire plan but his heart spoke over his brain skipping over several steps.