10:41 pm

⇢ [10:41 p

⇢ [10:41 p.m. ]¡!

Sanghee watched as Yejun's body jerked for the nth time as he fought against his fatigue. She told him an hour ago to just go to sleep but the stubborn man on the other side of the screen refused to listen to her.

'I could totally stay up another hour' and he probably could if he hadn't been so busy recently but here they are nearing eleven and Yejun was seconds away from being out cold.

"Yejun~" Sanghee calls but gets no response.

"Just go to sleep you mule" she says licking her tongue against her teeth. She hits pause on the show they'd been watching, some netflix series named glitch that they'd been interested in recently, and watched him sleep. He was clearly in too deep to wake up from the show being paused as his body relaxed more on his bed as soft snores emitted from his mouth.

"Stupid. I knew you were tired" Sanghee grumbles as she fights through a yawn of her own. She sets her laptop next to her as she shuffles around to get comfortable.

"I hope you make a stupid face so I can screenshot it and send it to your entire group," she continues with her mindless rambles. Deep down she knows she wont share it to his group wanting to save him a little embarrassment. It would only be added to the folder of other various screenshots she'd taken to use against him during their playful daily banter or just to admire. (and even as she collects these screenshots Sanghee will continue to deny that she's even the smallest bit love sick).

"You're lucky I was awake to pause it so...so we won't be lost next time," with the show paused and Yejun asleep Sanghee was truly beginning to fight against her own exhaustion. Her eyes fluttered shut as she got comfortable in her bed comforted by the light blanket draped across her body and the fluffy pillow under her head.

"Night Yejun." 

─────────────────────────

ೃ⁀➷ ꒰ a/n꒱trying smth new. do we like or no? yejun belongs to -DaydreamAvenue💙༉

꒰BlueBirdie48꒱