Final Straw

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

disclaimer,
name calling
violence
hurt sanghee
toxic relationship
breaking stuff but no one gets hurt

enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment 💕

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 💗 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Sanghee's voice was raw from the yelling but she continued to do so. She and Taesoo were arguing back and forth for the better half of an hour and at this point she wasn't even sure what it was about. A useless argument turned into them throwing insults at one another. Realizing this Sanghee stops yelling. She pushes her hair off her forehead and lets out a heavy sigh. She was tired mentally, physically, and emotionally. She just wants to be done.

"Taesoo..." she mutters wanting to end the argument, convince him to leave but Taesoo continues to speak his next words cutting deep.

A useless argument turned into them throwing insults at one another, their voices growing louder with each sentence.

"I mean it's just bullshit Sanghee. No wonder your family doesn't love you!" Taesoo shouts his chest heaving. It takes them both a second to realize what he said but by then it was too late.

"Fuck you."

"Oh come on we both know it's not true," Taesoo huffs trying to keep up his front.

"That doesn't matter Taesoo! You can't keep saying shit like that to me and expect me to be ok with it because it's "not true" I'm so sick of that shit!"

"Well stop being a fucking dumb ass! You always do dumb shit and expect me to be ok with it. Get your fucking life together for once and stop being such a mess. You're an adult not a child so stop acting like one!"

"Get out"

"Nana"

"Don't call me that and get the fuck out Taesoo!"

"What cause I told you to grow up?"

"No because you're being a dick and I'm sick of it"

"Whatever. No use sitting here talking to you when you're being a bitch. Maybe your mom was right"

"Oh yeah? Maybe she fucking was cause I was dumb enough to date you, you childish selfish narcissistic bitch"

"That's going too far"

"What? Doesn't feel good to be called a bitch does it Taesoo? Sorry babe I'm just being honest" Sanghee says with a condescending smile.

"You're being mean and childish yet again" Taesoo says, rolling his eyes. It makes Sanghee laugh.

"Take a look in the mirror. You wrote the book on mean. Now get the fuck out. I don't want to see you again"

"Yeah I've heard that before. Come tomorrow you're going to text me apologizing and hoping I take you back," Taesoo says and Sanghee's ears burn with shame. That was their whole song and dance. Sanghee was always the one apologizing even when she wasn't wrong and even on rare occasions when Taesoo did apologize she'd take him back in an instant. Stupid stupid toxic love.

"That's what I thought. If I don't love you who will." Taesoo says with a knowing look. The band Sanghee had been trying to hard to maintain and keep from snapping finally broke. Before she knows what she's doing she's picking up her lamp she and Sujung found at a yard sale and chucking it across the room.

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT TAESOO!" she shouts, grabbing whatever's closest to her and throwing it. It doesn't hit Taesoo and doesn't even get close but there was satisfaction in throwing something, in breaking something, relieving the anger and hurt that had been building up through the entire argument.