Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

Jennie's Uniform

Jennie: Mom I'm going to school now! *About to leave* Ohh! I almost forgot the cookies! *Giggles* Bye, Mom I love you! *Left*

At the University

?: Bro, can we hurry up? She might jump at me again-

Jennie: Hi oppa! *Hugs Taehyung*

Taehyung: Ugh, it's you again! Can you get off me?! *Pushed Jennie*

Jennie: Ugh, okay! By the way, here's some cookies. I baked them for you.

Taehyung: *Gets the cookies and left*

Jennie: *Smiling* He'll eat the cookies I baked!!

At the hallway

Jieun: Jennie, why are you blushing so much??

Jennie: 'Cause Taehyung finally get what I gave him earlier! I think he likes me back! *Daydreaming*

Lisa: Unnie, stop daydreaming! Look!

Jennie: Why? *Looks at the direction where Lisa points*

Taehyung: *Stepping on the cookies and throws them in the trash* This is useless! *Left*

Chaeyoung: *Looks at Y/N's sad expression* I hope you just gave me those cookies. It looks delicious though.

Jennie: It's fine, girls! Maybe the cookies I baked just tastes bad. Ooh, by the way, I'm going to confess my feelings for Taehyung later. *Trying to forget what happened*

Lisa: *Looks at Jennie in disbelief* Is she okay?

At the classroom. Taehyung went inside.

Jennie: Oppa, come sit down next to me! *Offers him to sit*

Taehyung: *Rolled his eyes and sat down next to Y/N because he had no choice and the other seats had already been taken by other students.

Jennie: *Looks at Taehyung deeply inlove*

Taehyung: Could you stop staring at me like that! It makes me uncomfortable! *Looked at Y/N angrily*

Jennie: I'm sorry! *Looks back at the teacher*

Lunch break

Taehyung and his friends peacefully eating.

Jungkook: Hyung, aren't you attracted to Jennie?

Taehyung: I'll admit, she's pretty but she's very annoying and clingy! I hate it-!

Jennie: Hi, oppa! I just wanna tell you something.

Taehyung: *Looks at Y/N with an annoyed look*

Jennie: Ever since I transferred here, I can't take my eyes off you so I just want to say I like you... Can you be my boyfriend?

Taehyung: *Smirks and stood up* You like me?! Am I supposed to say "Yes, I like you too, Jennie!" *Mocks*

Look, Jennie I knew you like me and it's too obvious because you're so clingy. Every morning you hug me and I smell you, you smell like rotten bananas! Look at yourself, you're fat and I think even your parents are disappointed in you! I don't think your lazy a$$ is doing anything in your house!

Stop being clingy to me every single day! Give me a break! Do you even take a shower every morning? 'Cause you literally smelled like trash. And the A's in your assignments, I think your parents did all of that! Because all the things you only do is eat like a fat potato!

Do you want me to say it out loud how much I don't like you here?! MS. KIM JENNIE THE MOST ANNOYING AND DUMB GIRL IN SCHOOL! I DON'T LIKE YOU! I-D-O-N-T-L-I-K-E-Y-O-U! I DON'T FREAKING LIKE YOU!! *Pushed Jennie hard*

Jennie: *Fell down and got hit by the corner of the table. Looked at Taehyung with teary eyes*

Chaeyoung: Unnie! *Helps Jennie to stand up*

Jennie: *Runs away while crying*

Her bestfriends followed her

Jimin: Tae, isn't that a bit too harsh?

Taehyung: Shut up! She deserves it! *Returned to his seat and eats his food*

I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K.JNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara