Ep. 18 - Final Part "

|| Jennie's POV ||

Jennie: *Woke up* What time is it? *Checks her phone* Ooh, it's 7am and who's this? *Clicks the notification*

Jennie: Why does he wake up so early? *Goes to the bathroom*

10 minutes later

Jennie: I'm done, finally! *Goes downstairs*

Mom: Oh honey, are you going somewhere?

Jennie: Umm, me and Tae will meet. I'll be back after lunch I guess. Bye Mom, and Dad! *Left*

Dad: I think she still like that guy.

-

At the restaurant

Jennie: I'm here. Sorry, I'm a bit late. Hehe.

Taehyung: Woah, Jennie! You look stunning! *Looks at her up and down*

Jennie: I know right, as always. Now let's go inside.

Taehyung and Jennie talked a lot while eating lunch. After that, they went to to the nearby park.

Taehyung: Jennie, I need to tell you something. *Looks at her and held her hand*

Jennie: Hmm?

Taehyung: Jennie... I love you. I regret all the mean words I told you. I know it hurts so much. I really did. But, is there any chance that the two of us can be together? I can court you and I'll not stop courting until you say yes to me even if it takes forever. I will protect you, I will protect Kim Seokjin's princess.. and make her my queen. I promise. *Smile* What do you say, Kim Jennie?

Jennie: *Giggling while tearing up* How did you know his full name? I-I..

Taehyung: Jisoo noona told me and when you left Korea, I always visit your brother and telling him that I apologize so many times for hurting you. But Jennie, I have a question. Can I court you?

Jennie: Ohh, Taehyung, you will not court me, never.

Taehyung: What do you mean, Jennie? *Smile faded*

Jennie: 'Cause I'm yours. *Grabbed his collar and kissed him*

Taehyung is shocked by Jennie's sudden move but still manage to kiss her back. He broke the kiss and said something to Jennie. You're mine.

A/N: Hello everyone! As you can see, this is the last "episode". I'm sorry for not being active for soooo much long. Today is also Bangtan's 10th Anniversary!💜 Thank you for your time reading my story, this story is kind of my "debut" story, but you know what, nevermind. It's me, your author-nim, see you again! Byeee!😘