Ep. 17 "She already came back?"

They finished eating

They already went out of the restaurant

Taehyung: Are your parents here already?

Jennie: Yeah. Their in the parking lot. Let's go.

Parking Lot

Mom: My darling! *Hugs Jennie*

Dad: How are you my daughter?

Jennie: I'm fine Mom and Dad. *Hugs her parents* Oh, Tae, thank you for the treat and helping me on my luggage. *Smiles at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Ohh, ahh, yeah. No problem. Um.. Jennie I'll get going. Have a safe drive. I'll text you later. Bye. *Left*

Dad: Wasn't he the who rejected you?

Jennie: Past is past, Dad. I think we're good for now, I guess. Let's just go home, I'm tired. *Yawns*

Dad: But-

Mom: Our daughter is tired so stop asking questions and drive!

After minutes of driving, they arrived at home

                 ||Taehyung's POV||

Taehyung: I'm back *Sat down beside Jimin*

Jimin: Oh, you're back. Where is it? *Finding a movie they will watch*

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Jungkook:  The snacks you are supposed to but at the mall. We are not starting the movie without it, hyung.

Taehyung: Ohh! I f-forgot. Sorry. *Nervous laugh*

Jimin and Jungkook: *Both looked at Taehyung mad* WHAT?!

Jimin: You spend 2 hours at the mall! What the hell did you do there and forget to buy our snacks?

Taehyung: Well, umm, me and Jennie bumped to each other earlier at the mall and I offered her lunch as a treat. She agreed and we talked a lot, so... I forgot to buy our snacks hehe. *Giggles and scratches his head* Don't worry I still have snacks at my room.

Jungkook: Noona Jennie already came back?

Taehyung: Yeah, she didn't recognize me at first. Haha.

Jimin: Yeah yeah, enough at your stories and go get the snacks now and let's start the freaking movie!

Taehyung: Yes sir! *Stood up and went to his room*