Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"

Jennie: I'm home.

Mom: Oh, honey how was school?

Jennie: It's fine.. I visited oppa too. *Walk towards the fridge*

Mom: That's great! I hope you get a little bit better. *Smiled a bit*

Jennie: No comment, Mom. *Goes to her room*

She changed her clothes and cleaned herself up as soon as she reached her room

Jennie's clothes

Jennie: Much better

Jennie: Much better. *Sigh* Tae is being good today.. Should I continue being cold to him and to others?

No, no, no. He's just being sorry. It doesn't mean anything, right? Or maybe he likes me? Aishh!! What the hell!

Well, when I was with him earlier he said he did care about me.. Maybe it's just a phase. *Goes to her desk* Whatever, I'm just gonna do my homeworks.

Few minutes after, Jennie's mother yelled

Mom: Jennie!! Your cousins are here!

Jennie went down the stairs to greet her cousins

Jennie: Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok oppa! Seonwoo you're here too! *Smiles and hugs them!

Seonwoo: Noona, did you miss us?

Jennie: Yes! *Tears up*

Namjoon: Why are you crying?

Jennie: Nothing, I'm just happy *Giggle*

Hoseok: We heard what happened in your school and.. from now on, we will drop and pick you up from school.

Jennie: As you say so.

Seonwoo: Noona? Can you please show us your room? I'm so tired on the way here. *Yawns*

Jennie: *Giggles* Okay, come with me.

Yoongi: Yeah, me too!

By the way, those ships that are mentioned on the introduction I made please forget that, hehe! My story is a bit messed up right now because I don't know what character should I add up to this story. Especially if I'm gonna partner them to someone or make them as the others' siblings. So I'm sorry!!😞 I'm also sorry because I make short chapters. I often have a writer's block, that's why.