Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"

Jieun: Jennie, wait up! *Running*

Lisa: Unnie, we lost her. I think she went home already.

Chaeyoung: But we have one more class yet.

Jisoo: *Checks time* Let's just give her some space. Let's go to the class.

Jennie went home crying

Mom: Honey, you're home already-

Jennie: *Hugs her Mom* Mom, am I a burden to you and Dad? *Sniffs*

Dad: No, honey. Who told you that?! *Concerned*

Jennie: *Didn't respond and went to her room. Changed her clothes and turned off her phone* Am I that useless? *Crying* It's okay for me that he rejects me but that doesn't mean that he can insult and embarrass me. *Sobbing* I think it's my fault why he did that to me. I'm desperate for him. But I will make sure he regrets what he did to me!

It's been 3 days since that incident happened. Jennie still doesn't go to her school or even eat her food.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

Wow! I can't believe she didn't go to school for 3 days!

Lisa: *Walked pass Taehyung while worriedly looking at her phone.*

Taehyung: Umm, hi Lisa! I just wonder why Jennie's still not going to school-

Lisa: I don't know too, Taehyung. She cuts off her social media, her mother told us that Jennie is not eating her food and it's all because of you! *Left*

Taehyung: I-wait! Aishh! It's impossible that Jennie is not eating her food! She will get even more thinner!

Jungkook: But you said she is fat the other day. *Came out of nowhere*

Jimin: Maybe she trusted what you said so she stopped eating. And now you're worried about her because she's not eating? I'm disappointed, Tae. *Left*

Taehyung's mind: Maybe I'm really worried.

|| Jennie's POV ||

Mom: Jennie! Come downstairs and eat!

Jennie: *Went downstairs with puffy eyes* I'm not hungry Mom.

Dad: Come here, Jennie. *Opened his arms signalling Jennie*

Jennie: *Hugs his Dad*

Dad: Can I have a favor, Honey? Can you go to school tomorrow? Your friends are worried about you because you cut off your socials.

Jennie: I will Dad. *Went to her room*