Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"

Taehyung brought Jennie to her favorite restaurant and ordered their foods. While they're waiting, Taehyung starts a conversation with Jennie

Taehyung: Jennie?

Jennie: Hmm? *Did not look at Taehyung because she's busy with her phone*

Taehyung: Umm, uh... I'm just going to ask if you receive my messages.

Jennie: *Looked at Taehyung with curiosity* What messages?

Taehyung: *Got his phone and showed it to Jennie*

Jennie: So, it's you who keeps on messaging me. But how did you get my number?

Taehyung: I begged Jisoo noona. *Smiled and scratched his head*

Jennie: Uh, okay. *Looked down*

Taehyung: Why? Something wrong?

Jennie: Nothing. I just can't forgive you for what you did to me.

Taehyung: Well, I'm sorry about that! But why did you need to study abroad you can just like, you know, study in a different university here in Korea right?

Waiter: Umm, excuse me ma'am and sir, here's your orders.

Jennie: Oh, thank you! *Starts eating*

Jennie: About that, I agree to Mom that I'll study abroad 'cause I wanna take revenge on you but I just couldn't.

Taehyung: *Whispers* I missed you alot. *Looked down*

Jennie: Did you say something? *Tilt her head*

Taehyung: Uhh, nothing. *Nervous laugh*

Jennie: Just eat. Your food is getting cold. *Continue eating*

Taehyung: *Starts to eat* Did you know everyday in highschool, Chaeyoung and Lisa keeps on beating me when you left.

Jennie: Huh? Unnie didn't try to save you?

Taehyung: No and Yes. Sometimes when they cross the line. Lisa even tried to stab me with a pencil. Luckily, noona saw her and told her to stop.

Jennie: *Stunned* You must be hurt everyday. *Pats Tae's hair*

Taehyung: *Secretly smiled*

Jennie: You liked me don't you?

Taehyung: N-no I don't! *Clears his throat and speak in a deep voice*

Taehyung: Let's just finish eating so you can go home. Are your parents going to pick you up?

Jennie: You sounded so hot when you speak in deep voice. *Playly flirt*

Taehyung's mind: This girl is getting into the edge of my nerves! If she crossed it I'll bring her to a hotel. *Blushed*

Jennie: Okay, okay I'll stop. You're blushing too hard. You can't finish your food.

A/N: It's been months since I last posted. Stay safe and healthy!😘