Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"

Classes dismissed

Jennie: *About to leave*

Taehyung: Jennie! Jennie! Jennie, wait up!! *Running towards Jennie*

Jennie: *Looks at Taehyung with a cold expression* What do you want from me again!

Taehyung: I will accompany you home. Let's go! *About to hold Jennie's hand*

Jennie: *Refused to let Taehyung hold her hand* No thanks! I'm not going home yet. Bye, I guess? *Cold tone and left*

Jisoo: *Comes out of nowhere* If you are really sorry, go and follow her.

Taehyung: Jeez, noona you scared me! *Sigh* Fine, I will follow her. I'm worried too. Bye! *Left*

At the graveyard

Jennie: *Bent her knees down* Hi, oppa! It's me, you flower princess! I missed you so much! *Fake smile*

You know how I used to like this guy at my school because he is handsome, as cool like you, brave like you, and smells like you. But he rejected me harshly and even humiliated me. And I know you couldn't do that.

I'm your flower princess right? And you're my worldwide handsome prince.. Oppa...should I...follow you? Your flower princess is dead inside. I'm dry and hurt. Oppa, should I forgive that guy? Should I be happy again?

Taehyung: *Walked towards Jennie and sat down besides her* I think you should be. *Looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *Surprised* Wait! What are you doing here?? Did you follow me?! *Raised her eyebrows*

Taehyung: Stop sulking here. Your brother will be sad.. and as far as I know.. He loved you very much.

Jennie: *Stands up* Stop comforting me, Taehyung. Stop acting like you care about me.

Taehyung: I do care about you, Jennie. I just realized it now..

Taehyung's mind: I will love you unconditionally.