Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"

Taehyung: Sh*t! *Ran towards Jennie* Jennie wait up! Let's talk!

Lisa: Stop it, Taehyung!

Chaeyoung: You've hurt her enough!

Jisoo: *Silent*

Lisa: Jieun and Jisoo unnie, will you stop us from beating this sh*t?

Taehyung: *Looks at Jieun and Jisoo signaling them to help him* Noona!

Jisoo: Sorry, Tae. Can't save you from this one.

If you are confused, Jisoo and Taehyung are step siblings while Jieun and Taehyung are cousins. (Mother's side)

Taehyung: Yah! You both need to save me from your psycho friends!

Jieun: *Raised her eyebrows* You just said you're gonna punch Jennie in the face earlier. Why are you suddenly giving up now?

Taehyung: It's because I'm mad! Now save me!

Lisa: *Looks at her nails and ignored Taehyung* Chaeyoung unnie, I know you want to do this so bad, I'll give you the chance. *Playfully bows*

Chaeyoung: *Smirks and went slowly towards Taehyung*

Taehyung: *Stepping backwards until he hit the wall, trying to avoid Rosé's attack in any second*

Chaeyoung: *Glares at Taehyung* I don't care if you're older than me, but if Jennie unnie can't hurt you, I can!

Taehyung: I know it's my fault but my anger and jealousy took over me so now leave me alone!!

Chaeyoung: *About to punch Taehyung*

Jimin: Park Chaeyoung-ah! I won't tolerate you behavior! Let go of him! Now!

Chaeyoung: *Looks at Jimin* Just let me do this once!

Jimin: You better stop that or I'm gonna tell it to the Principal! You too, Lisa! Go back to your classroom! Now, Chaeyoung, let go of him!

Chaeyoung: Your lucky, I still have respect for you. Let's go!

Jisoo: *Looks at Taehyung* Fix yourself up! *Left*

Jimin: You okay?

Taehyung: I'm fine. Thanks!

|| Jennie's POV ||

Jennie: Now what?

Mom: I'm sending you abroad, you will live with your cousins. Is it fine if you 4 in States and study in your school too?

Yoongi: It's totally fine for me.

Namjoon: Yeah, I agree too.

Hoseok: I'll help you pack up, Jennie!

Seonwoo: Me too!

Jennie: Okay! *Smiles*

Dad: You will leave by tomorrow.

Morning

Jennie's outfit

Jennie: I'm going to lose my mind!

Namjoon: Why though?

Jennie: I'm going to miss oppa. I can't visit him anymore. The girls, too. *Pout*

But I'm gonna focus on getting a revenge on Taehyung! He bragged my brother into this mess! I will never ever gonna forgive him! *Went to the car*