Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"

Lunch Break

Lisa: *Saw Jennie leaving with a lunch tray* Let's follow unnie!

At the rooftop

Jennie: *Eating peacefully* Jennie calm down. *Sigh*

Chaeyoung: Unnie!

Jennie: *Startled* You scared me!

Jisoo: Jennie, what's wrong with you? Can you stop being cold, just for us?

Jennie: Why did you all followed me here?

Jieun: Jennie, we're just worried and curious about you because you cut off all of your social and contacts. And you're so freaking cold right now!

Jennie: You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. I just need to take a break guys. *About to leave* And don't I won't be cold to the 4 of you anymore. *Left*

At the hallway Jennie was walking around when someone pulled her

Jennie: What the- *Someone covered her mouth*

Taehyung: Quiet Jen, it's me. *Released his hands from covering Jennie's mouth*

Jennie: What do you want from me?!

Taehyung: *Looks deeply at Jennie's eyes* Can you give me 1 week to show you how sorry I am?

Jennie: Don't even bother to do that, Taehyung. 'Cause I will never ever gonna forgive you! *Teary eyes*

Did you know how hurt I am that I didn't eat for 4 days 'cause I believed you that I'm fat!

I cut off all my contacts so no one would ask me about what happened when you humiliate me. And now, my friends are worried about me just like my mom told me.

I didn't sleep for 3 days either because I'm trying to finish the whole math problems from my book trying to prove myself and to others that I am smart!

I threw the batteries from the TV remote so could not use it, I didn't eat junk foods, even drink water for days 'cause I think it'll make me fat!

I didn't even pay attention to my parents and spent all my time at my study desk and on my bed, crying!

I also take a bath for 2 hours just to scrub myself so I won't smell luke a rotten banana *Cries*

Did you know why I always approach you every morning? I just missed my brother so much, because you look and smell like him. He died in a car accident. That's why I'm always clingy to you, because I always see him in you. *Sobs*

Taehyung: *Tear dropped and hugs Jennie* I'm sorry.. I didn't know.

Jennie: *Pushed Taehyung lightly and about to leave*

Taehyung: I'm really sorry, Jennie! *Closed his eyes*

Jennie: *Crying softly*

Jennie's mind: Why did you leave me oppa? Please come back!