💚Day 1❤️

"Phi, please take care of yourself while in the RedGreen forest. Don't worry about me, there's a Doctor who will take care of me 24 hours." Sea shattered while taking Nanon to the RedGreen forest.

"Whatever! Anyway, why did you come in? Are you afraid that you won't be able to come back? You said that we can't go out before we find our soulmate," said Nanon. His eyes stared suspiciously at his brother.

"With one condition that if I don't have a partner, SINGLE! I do have Jimmy," mocked Sea.

Nanon immediately hit Sea's head without warning. "There's no need to bold 'SINGLE'word! I pray that you will break up soon, lucky you're my brother. If not, I'll slap you to Africa," Nanon replied.

Jimmy just shook his head seeing the two brothers arguing. He had been accustomed to seeing it for five years.

"It's going to rain, let's go back, if there's anything let us know. Oh yeah, no need to think about Sea. He is in the right hands. I pray that you will meet your soulmate as soon as possible," Jimmy patted Nanon's shoulder before entering the car.

"I'll go back first, my lovely phi who is the most handsome but single," shouted Sea from the car. If the car window wasn't closed, Nanon's shoes would surely hit his head.

Nanon stared blankly at the new house that he would live in from today and didn't know how long he would be able to return to his home again. If the story that came out of Sea's lips was true, maybe Nanon would stay in the RedGreen forest for a long time. Never mind meeting his soulmate, Nanon was reluctant to talk to strangers.

Nanon took a deep breath before entering the two-storey bungalow house. The yard is quite spacious, on the right and left there are several houses. As far as the eye can see, Nanon's residence is quite luxurious. Two-storey house in the middle of the forest. Is this not an exaggeration? Usually, in the middle of the forest, we only find a wooden house, maybe Nanon is being tricked by Sea to join a reality show from his Agency.

Nanon was astonished when he entered it. From the outside, this house looked very luxurious. However, after entering what you will see is an ancient house where the furniture is still full of carvings. There is a wooden chair to relax in, and in the living room, there is a large wooden wall clock that will ring in the middle of the night. Monalisa's painting makes the atmosphere of the house suddenly filled with a dark and negative atmosphere. All back to nature, there is a fireplace in the kitchen. Nanon breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the gas stove in the wet kitchen.

"Why did they put the gas stove in the wet kitchen, isn't it upside down, it should be in the dry kitchen," he muttered.

Nanon continued to the second floor, there were two rooms facing red and green. The owner of the house ordered Nanon to go into the red room. He is not allowed to open the green room for any reason. Nanon doesn't care even though Sea says mystical things. Nanon doesn't care about every story that comes out of Sea's lips.

"Who knows that the green room belongs to other residents of the house because this house is large enough to live alone," Nanon monologues with himself.

His pupils widened when he entered the room, he immediately headed to his bed made of teak wood with an eagle's head carved at the head of the bed. The paintings of wolves are also attached to the walls of his room. "Fillan brothers".

"Does the wolf have a name? I don't know, the more it gets here, the weirder it gets. Should I just go back?"

Knock!Knock!Tock

The sound made him startled, Nanon immediately ran down the stairs.

He looked confused when he opened the door because no one was there. Only a wooden box and a piece of paper lay in front of the entrance.

For Nanon

Welcome to the RedGreen forest.

One day I will officially introduce myself

For now, I'm just watching over you from a distance.

❤️Hazel eyes ❤️

Nanon was stunned for a moment, Hazel eyes. He remembered someone who always came in his dreams. A man with Hazel eyes. He immediately opened the wooden box he got earlier. Nanon smiled as he looked at the gift, a blessing jar.

 ️Nanon smiled, he immediately closed the door because it was starting to rain

️Nanon smiled, he immediately closed the door because it was starting to rain. He immediately reopened the door when he realized someone was watching him from a distance. He couldn't recognize the people because of the heavy rain.

"Who exactly is always watching over me, is the owner of the hazel eyes?" said Nanon as he rolled up the greeting card from the hazel eye and put it into the blessing jar.

"Hopefully this is a good start for me to meet you one day," he said.

💚❤️