❤️I miss you💚

"phi can't take you to the lake because this is the rule in RedGreen. The lake is the territory of the Red forest." Bright said.

"No problem phi, I can go home alone," replied Nanon.

A young man is seen running towards them.

"Phi Bright," the young man called.

Bright immediately turned around and smiled.

"What's wrong? why are you running around the house, papa can hit you if you see him," said Bright while putting his arm around his shoulder.

"You're not going to let papa hit me, are you?"

"You little bastard," Bright rubbed the boy's head gently.

Nanon felt awkward seeing them like that, he was like a third person watching a couple in front of him.

"I almost forgot, nanon introduce this my brother Neo, he's a big fan of your novels," Bright whispered.

"Phi Bright, you embarrass me," said Neo. He didn't dare to look at Nanon's face.

"Wow, really? Thank you for liking my story," said Nanon. He was happy to meet someone who liked his novels.

"Khab phi, I'm waiting for your next novel, khab," said Neo.

"Thank you. Phi should have brought me to Neo a long time ago, now I have to go home." Nanon said sadly.

Bright laughed seeing nanon's face.

"As long as you are still in RedGreen, whenever you can meet, don't worry," said Bright while patting Nanon's arm.

Neo smiled as Nanon looked at him.

"Thank you for tonight, I'm leaving phi, Nong," said Nanon while wai with them.

***

The road to the lake is quite bright because of the moonlight tonight. Nanon suddenly stopped his steps, even though he was five steps away until he reached the lake. His eyes stared at the lake. Someone was waiting for him by the lake. Someone who disappeared these days.

"Why did he suddenly appear, is it true that the person I saw earlier was Ohm," he muttered.

Nanon panicked when he saw the person walking towards him. It wasn't that he was afraid but it felt a little strange to see Ohm again after a few days of being gone.

"Do you want to wait for the wolves to come or go home with me?" Ohm asked as soon as he was next to nanon.

"I can go home alone, you don't need to take me," Nanon sneered.

"You forgot we're under the same roof? Hurry up or I'll carry you," Ohm said, sounding more like a threat to Nanon.

Nanon walked ahead , he got into the boat without saying much. Ohm sat beside him, they were only inches apart. Nanon felt his heart pounding when Ohm was beside him.

"Ohm, I want to ask you something," Nanon broke the silence because Ohm had been silent for a long time.

"Later," replied Ohm

"I'm already very curious, you just need to answer it." Nanon turned his head to the side, he panicked when his eyes met ohm's eyes. He saw ohm's eyes become red as he had just cried.

"If you're still fussy, don't blame me if I kiss your lips to stop it," Ohm said firmly. The look in his eyes reassured him that he wasn't messing with his words.

"Khab," replied Nanon. He turned his face the other way. His face scrunched up in annoyance.

Up in the middle of the lake, the air was getting colder. Nanon, who only wore a T-shirt and jeans above his knees, folded his legs and hugged him tightly. he is shocked when ohm hugs him.

"Ohm, let me go. Don't look for an opportunity like this," said Nanon. Ohm didn't heed nanon's warning. Instead, he tightened his grip. Warmth began to spread throughout the nanon's body. But still, he felt awkward when Ohm hugged him.

"Don't be noisy or you want us to die silly for waking up the forest dwellers with your spoiled voice. Be quiet for a moment, when we get home I will answer everything. Let me hug you, if you are fussy can be sure tomorrow you won't see the sun because you freeze to death," said Ohm soft but firm.

Nanon chose silence, all Ohm's words were like magic that nanon couldn't deny. Nanon always loses every time he argues with Ohm.

Silently watching ohm, the reflection of the moonlight makes the man who has a firm jaw look even more handsome. Nanon was surprised as he passed through the bushes because it was suddenly dark. Ohm was still hugging him, Nanon started to feel strange when the soft fur touched his body. From the moonlight, nanon saw Ohm turning into a werewolf but when he came out of the bush, Ohm was back to normal.