💚 You're Still The One❤️

"This is ridiculous," Sea mutters.

Jimmy pour a glass of milk."Just ignored them,"

"I am," Sea says. 

Jimmy and Nanon exchange glances.

"Enough!" Sea roars, getting to his feet. He marches into the hall as Jimmy and Nanon crane their necks to watch him.Sea flings open the front door, and is greeted by flashes from half a front of Allarick house spring to life, stretching microphone towards Sea as he leans out the door."We have no further comment!" Sea yells before slamming the door and stalking into the kitchen.

Jimmy sip his milk." They're never going to leave if you keep doing that."

Nanon swallow a smile.  It's been five days since they're out from RedGreen forest and Nanon don't have idea where the reporters know about the accident in RedGreen forest. Before out from RedGreen, Nanon say goodbye and thank you to Ohm.

"Well, thanks anyway," Nanon said limply.

"I didn't do it for you," said Ohm.

And the other day Nanon text Ohm.

"Let me know If you ever want to talk,"

"I will," Ohm replied.

Nanon have been hoping for a fresh start,but maybe Ohm isn't where Nanon going to get it.

Jimmy and Sea settle into opposite ends of the couch in the living room. Nanon come and sitting between them. He's slings an arm around Jimmy and Sea and crushes them to his chest.

"I'm so proud of you both," Nanon chokes out." You've been so brave that day,"

"I wish you'd been more careful,Nanon," Jimmy says now. His voice wavers, tinged with wonder.

***

" You working tonight?" Chimon Asks Ohm   before collapsing into a corner of the couch.

Ohm sink into the opposite end of the couch." Yeah, but not till midnight," Ohm say.

After that accident, Ohm and Chimon become closer.

"You? Did Perth have scheduled?"

"No," Chimon yawns, rubbing his eyes."We have day off today,"

"What are you and Perth gonna do?" Ohm ask

Chimon snorts,"Oh, we have big plans. Netflix, ice cream, pizza, and stay in our room. It's gonna be a whole thing."

"Sounds great,"

Perth open the door, he walks towards Ohm and Chimon and sinks beside Chimon. "It's time for three of us to have a little talk,"

"Phi ohm, I'm going to tell you something, about the video that Neo show to us. Before Nanon pour the liquid, actually Louis and forth come first then pour that liquid to phi Ohm and me. Phi   Ohm is the strongest one that's why you're more wild than me when swift body into werewolf." Perth waiting for Ohm response.

Ohm messaging his temple.

"So, maybe you can text somebody back now ,Ohm?" Chimon says.

"Stop pretending like you don't want to,Phi Ohm," Perth says.

"Anyway, it's not about that liquid. I stopped being mad when Nanon almost died. But the stuff I said to him,how do you unsay something like that?"

"You apologize. It's up to Nanon whether or not to accept it, but I think Nanon will," Perth says.

***

Ohm park his cars in the street. When approach the Allarick house, Ohm can see his perched in the window seat of Nanon room, reading.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" A voice calls.

Ohm looked up to see Nanon leaning out his now-open window.

"Maybe,"  Ohm call back, "still deciding,"

"Okay," Nanon says, crossing his arms over  the windowsill.

"I brought you something," Ohm reach into his pocket.

"Are those chocolate candy?" Nanon asks.

"They're,"

Nanon smiles, and even from distance it light up his whole face.

"That's your only move, huh?"

"Pretty much," Ohm admit.

"It's a good one," Nanon says. "Be right down,"