❤️TONE(LAST PART)💚

Nanon smiled when ohm opened his eyes.

"Finally you're awake, do you feel anything? Which part hurts?" Nanon looks worried.

Ohm shook his head slowly, he gently stroked Nanon's face. Her tears just dripped, "Non, your face. Your hand also injured, was it all because of me?"

"Hey, don't worry, it's not your fault,"

"But, I should have stayed away from you like bright's said,"

"Ohm, don't blame yourself. At least you won't hurt other people anymore, you can hurt me as much as you want," said Nanon

"Punish me, hit me now or you can kill me. Non, I don't deserve to be beside you, I'll only continue to hurt you during Eclipse,"

"Ohm, last night was our last eclipse with you as werewolf. From today you are back to being a completely normal human being," said Nanon. His tears fell down to Ohm's hand.

Ohm tried to get up to hug him but he didn't have the strength to wake up.

"Don't move too much, you haven't recovered yet"

"Non, what about bright and Neo? My little brother?"

"Perth is fine. Neo and bright, they can't be saved," nanon breathed deeply thinking back when bright sacrificed himself to protect nanon.

"Non, I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Neo and I don't have any relationship. I don't have feeling with Neo. but, I feel guilty when he protects me till death, I don't deserve all of this. In fact, I often curse him because he always gets you into trouble,"

Nanon suddenly hugged ohm. He didn't say anything. Ohm stroked Nanon's head gently. He and nanon are both hurt by the loss of the two brothers. Love is hurt, sometime.

***

A week after being treated, Ohm was finally allowed to leave the hospital. Nanon picked him up because Perth Chimon was busy shooting their series, Jimmy and Sea no longer had time because they were busy working at the hospital. Sea left the glamorous world of entertainment for Jimmy.

"They're all really too much, I just got out of the hospital but only you pick me up," ohm babbled

"Luckily I don't have an interview scheduled today," Nanon said.

"Is there was an interview, me or the interview, more important to you?" asked Ohm

"Interview," replied Nanon without even having to think about it.

Ohm grabbed his bag and walked out.

"Ohm," called nanon as ohm touched the door.

"What! I am no longer important to you!"

"Don't sulk before hearing my explanation, khun ohm krab, " said nanon with soft voice.

"Explain now, "

"Hahaha, you're adorable when you sulk. I chose the interview because p aof said if he would arrange a schedule to interview us," nanon came closer and hugged ohm from behind. Nanon's chin rested on his shoulder.

"Don't be angry anymore,na na na na na phi ohm ," a kiss on the right cheek he gave to ohm.

Ohm dropped his bag and turned around to hug nanon.

"You're still annoying cutie dimple," ohm used both hands to press nanon's cheeks until his lips moved forward then he gently crushed nanon's lips.

Till our next eclipse... Where we will enjoy the Full Moon together without fear that you will turn into a werewolf again.

"I love you Non,"

"I love you dumbass"