💚Green Room❤️

'Bright
Mr.  Hazel's eyes'

Nanon smiled as he rolled up the paper and put it in the blessing jar.

Knock Knock

Nanon quickly left his room and ran down the stairs.  Nanon was initially disturbed by the wooden box and notes sent to him.  However, after meeting Bright he became excited to see what other surprises hazel eyes had in store for him.

Nanon gawked when he opened the door because this time it was not a wooden box that he came across but a handsome young man with a camera in his hand, he was no less tall than Bright.

"Sawadee khab," said Nanon.

"Sawadee, sorry to bother you at this time ," he replied.

"It's OK."

"Thank you for opening the door, my name is Ohm, the owner of the green room," said Ohm.

Nanon take a deep breath.  What Sea said was only his imagination.  Nanon's assumption is correct, the green room has an owner.

"Nanon," Nanon shake Ohm hand.

Ohm entered the house and then went upstairs to the green room without waiting for Nanon to close the door.  A few moments later, Nanon followed up to the second floor.  Ohm's room was closed.

"Looks like he's exhausted, at least I'm not alone."

Just as Nanon sat down, Ohm knocked on his door.

"Nanon khab," Ohm shouted from outside.

"Why?"   asked Nanon.

"Do you like playing guitar?"  Ask Ohm.

"Khab. Why?"

"For you, not everyone is comfortable without a smartphone," said Ohm as he handed the guitar to Nanon.

"But ohm..." Nanon hung up his sentence because ohm quickly ran into his room.

"Odd man, why suddenly give me his guitar? How did he know that my cell phone was broken?"  Nanon monologued with himself, he looked suspiciously at Ohm's room.

"I'll ask ohm tomorrow," he muttered.

Nanon seemed to have a new spirit, even though this morning he was confused because he didn't have a cellphone and laptop.

"As long as there is a guitar, I will not be lonely. Moreover, I have found out who owns the hazel eyes," he said.

Ohm stood on the edge of his bedroom window, he smiled when he heard the strumming of the guitar and the melodious voice of Nanon

"The milky way upon the heavens
Is twinkling just for you
and Mr.  Moon, he came by
To say goodnight to you"

(Sleeping child by MLTR).

***

The sun came in through the cracks in Nanon's bedroom window.  The smell of coffee and fried bacon pierced his nostrils.  Nanon immediately kicked the blanket and then went downstairs.

Ohm smiled as he raised the spatula to greet Nanon.

"Good morning khab," said Ohm.

"Morning, what are you doing, Ohm?"  Nanon asked.

"Sit down, I'm almost done," Ohm pointed at the dining table with his spatula.

"Wow, bacon, sausage, toast, coffee, where did you get all this? Isn't our fridge empty?"  His eyes widened when he saw the dishes on the dining table.

"I was shopping this morning,"

"Huh? Shopping? Can't we just walk out of the RedGreen forest?" Nanon  Investigate.

"There is a market nearby. Next time I will take you there Khab," Ohm replied, "Enjoy your breakfast, Khun Nanon, I have to go to work. Oh, what do you want to eat this afternoon?"  Ohm asked as he took off his Apron.

"Let me help,"

Nanon hurriedly walked towards ohm until his foot tripped over the table leg.  His head almost hit the edge of the table if Ohm's hand didn't cover it quickly.

"Thanks Ohm, is your hand okay?"  Nanon asked.  He saw blood coming out of Ohm's hand.

"It's ok. I'm already late," Ohm patted Nanon's shoulder and then left the kitchen quickly.

Actually work is just an excuse to avoid Nanon.  His heart beat erratically when his eyes met Nanon's.

"I just realized that ohm also has hazel eyes."  Nanon said as soon as Ohm went up to the second floor.

❤️💚

So, who is Nanon soulmate ????