💚For You❤️

"Babe, where did your beloved brother go? Since he came back he has never been home," said Chimon.

"Phi ohm has a lot to do, he's a busy man. Unlike you, sleeps all day," Perth replied.

"That's because my boyfriend doesn't have a  schedule, " Chimon hugged Perth tightly.

"Mon, do you think they could be together?"  Ask Perth.

Chimon let go of his arms, he sat down and leaned his body against the headboard.

"Sure , we can. Then why they can't?"

"I doubt, we  are different. You know that you have known I was a werewolf since the first time we met because coincidentally it was a full moon night and phi Jimmy forgot to inject fluids into my body." Perth said.

"At first I thought I was dreaming. However, five minutes later you turned back into a human. I was surprised at that time because the wolf's figure turned into a handsome man. How could I not fall in love with a  man as handsome as you," Chimon poked Perth's cheek.

"Ohh, it turns out you just admire my face, don't love me. I should have let phi ohm kill your yesterday,"  Perth kicked the blanket roughly and got off the bed.

Chimon was frantic, he immediately chased Perth who walked out of the room.  Chimon feeling uneasy walked behind Perth.  If Perth complained to ohm, he could lose his life today.  But the truth is, he is going to the kitchen for drinking water.  Chimon breathed a sigh of relief.  He smiled as Perth looked back.

New news new news

Perth and chimon immediately ran upstairs when their house speaker sounded like that.  Chimon immediately checked his computer.  There's a video that comes in, it looks like Ohm meets some wolves.

"Is phi ohm in danger?"  Perth panicked and shook chimon's body.

"Calm down, from the video you can see is a red maple leaf there.  He is safe in the Red forest area. Maybe Ohm is in a meeting with some elders because he has just returned. If you are still worried, call your brother. Didn't Ohm say go to town this morning to do business," explained Chimon.  His fingers were still tapping on the keyboard.

"I've installed radar and several cameras to monitor the movements of the RedGreen forest residents. Everything is hidden, if something happens, we will find out soon. Even if the Green forest people see it, it's not a problem for ohm. He has already served his sentence. They can't  attack Ohm as they please because in RedGreen forest have rules. Chimon said, he stood up and hugged Perth.

"I'm just afraid of losing phi ohm," Perth whispered.

Chimon gently rubbed his lover's back gently.

***

Ohm arrived in the city, after ten years of not  in the city.  The handsome young man immediately looked for a taxi to a magazine editorial office.  As soon as Ohm entered, all eyes were on him.  Ohm immediately goes to the second floor.

On the second floor, he is smiling Infront of directors room.

Knock.  Knock.

"Come in," replied the person inside.

"Phi Aof!"  Ohm exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Ohm!"   phi aof immediately got up and hugged ohm.

What kind of surprise is this? After ten years, you're finally back here, said Phi Aof.

"I need your help, Phi. Later if have a chance, I will tell my story. For now I need your help," said Ohm.  He gripped Phi Aof's hand tightly.  His sharp eyes turned like puppies.

"Don't sulk like this, what do you want, say it." Phi Aof let go of Ohm's hand then sat back in his chair

"Help me clear Nanon's name,"

"Nanon? That plagiarism novelist?"

"Phi, he's not plagiarism. It was Bill who copied Nanon's story. That bastard I'll break his neck if get a chance to see each other,"

"Why are you so emotional? is that nanon your boyfriend?"  Cheeky phi aof, he smiled as he winked at ohm.

"Phuen khab," ohm smiling," Phi aof, you are my only hope. Please clear Nanon's name to please," ohm clasped his hands in front of his face.

"What kind of journalist who sulking like this. Instead you have to send me Nanon's photo, so I can put it in the magazine's highlights this month," said phi Aof.

Ohm pushed his chair then hugged phi Aof.

"Kho Phun khab," Ohm hugging phi Aof tightly.

'I hope you will be happy after this problem clear my cutie dimple'