💚 ENCLIPSE ❤️

Ohm and Nanon was just getting off the boat when the four wolves came.  Ohm immediately asked Nanon to hide behind him.

"What do you want? Didn't I say that this is the Fillan family's private territory?"  Ohm said.  His eagle eyes stared blankly at the wolf.

Nanon was scared behind ohm but he thought how could ohm communicate with the wolves?  For now, he chose to remain silent.  His fear was greater than his curiosity.

"Ohm, don't protect him anymore. You know the consequences if he's still in RedGreen, let us take care of him," said one of the wolves.  He has white fur with red eyes.

"I know what I'm doing, you guys can leave this place on good terms," ​​Ohm replied.

"Ohm, don't fight us. You know your father wouldn't like to see humans in RedGreen," the black wolf suddenly ran towards the nanon.

Nanon immediately hugged ohm tightly without daring to look at the wolf.

"He saved me, if not for him I might never be free," Ohm crossed his arms behind his back to protect nanon.

"He's pure blood. You know the leader of the green forest is also after him. I don't want because this human RedGreen returns to how it used to be. Let RedGreen be at peace," a white wolf with blue eyes walked to the left side of an ohm.

Ohm nanon is confined, four wolves surrounding.  The black wolf with hazel eyes had been silent for a while but his eyes couldn't take his eyes off of nanon.

"If you insist, forgive us for being rude,"

The white wolf with red eyes gave the signal to his three friends.  They all advanced together.  Ohm tried to fight them.  Three of the wolves were blown away, while the hazel-eyed black wolf managed to take advantage of the situation by approaching nanon.  He was about to bite nanon but ohm was quicker to push him bouncing into the lake.

Nanon was surprised when suddenly ohm turned into WEREWOLF.  Ohm forgot that Perth said there would be an eclipse tonight and the RedGreen would be cold.

Ohm who has turned into a WEREWOLF seems to have lost his identity.  He pounced one by one on the wolves that had tried to hurt him until the four were seriously injured and chose to leave.  Nanon fell on the grass near the lake, he was scared when Ohm approached him but his fear suddenly disappeared when he saw the blood dripping from Ohm's head and flowing into his eyes.

Nanon wakes up and hugs ohm.  A few moments later Ohm's body returned to being a normal human.

"Phi ohm!"  Perth screamed hysterically when he saw ohm full of blood in nanon's arms.

***