❤️first Kiss 💚

Nanon pulls a facecloth from the cabinet and turns the tap back on, wetting it before turning back to ohm .

"I'm going to clean your wound. It might hurt a little,"

"Don't worry about it,"

Ohm force himself not to wince as nanon start to dab at his temple."Thanks for this,"

"You're welcome."  Nanon resumes cleaning, his eyes roving across the ohm temple.  He steps back to rinse the facecloth beneath the tap, then bends over ohm again.  The return of the cool cloth, and nanon's light touch, make him relief.  " Next time don't act like a hero, you don't have to do everything to protect me,"

"What?"  Ohm's eyes are following nanon.

"I'm not that weakness," said Nanon.

"I never say that you're weak," Ohm hedge, shifting restlessly.  Nanon still swiping gently at his face.  Nanon turns for the cabinet once more and pulls out a carton of band-aids.  He rinses the facecloth in the sink, then wrings it dry and tosses it into a nearly before unwrapping a Band-Aid.  Nanon presses it firmly against ohm temple.  His hand brushes ohm Cheek, and he leans forward to plant a light kiss on ohm forehead.

"Wait, I don't think you're done," Ohm eyes locking with nanon's.

"Sure I am, you're fine," Nanon says but he doesn't move away.  Nanon is cute from the distance but up close like this?  He's the cutest.

"What else could you possibly need?"

"I need..." Ohm trails his hand down until cupping the back of nanon's neck.  "You,"

Nanon shiver, leaning forward until his soft lips graze ohm.  It's not enough, ohm pulls nanon closer for a long, lingering kiss.  Any questions that might've been floating around nanon's brain are gone.  Kissing ohm is both familiar and exhilarating, like coming back to a place nanon wishes he didn't leave and finding it's even better than nanon remembers.

"Phi Ohm?"  Nanon springs backward as Perth's voice floats.

Nanon shuts the medicine cabinet,"Get well soon, I'm sleepy and tired,"

Ohm holding his hand,"Don't go, please?"  Ohm pleaded.

"But, Perth needs to talk with you,"

"It's ok phi, I can talk with phi ohm tomorrow. I won't disturb you and phi ohm again, good night,"

Ohm immediately hugged Nanon after Perth left.

***

The sun shone through the window.  All night ohm hugged Nanon because the air in RedGreen is very cold.

"Ohm, I want to ask you something," Nanon leans against ohm, who's sitting beside Nanon on his bed while nanon read something on his phone.

"Later," replied ohm.

"But, i need to know something,"

Ohm kisses nanon temple, then his cheek and trail his lips down to nanon lips.

"Ai ohm, enough"

"I know," ohm murmurs, still kissing nanon.  "But, I like it. Your lips are so soft and ..."

"And STOP!"  nanon say, frustrated.

"Ok. But, can we continued later," ohm whispers , then stretches out.

"Phi ohm!"  Perth calls from outside.

"What?"  Ohm yells back.  His hand still hugs nanon.

"Breakfast time khab,"

"Okay."  Ohm loosens his hand, "let's breakfast babe, actually I can eat you instead of breakfast,"

Nanon hits ohm chest and leaves the room.