💚 Never thought ❤️

The thing that Perth hates the most is waiting for Chimon to change clothes.  Chimon has been in the room for half an hour but still hasn't come out.

"Perth, which is better? Red, black or white coats?"  Finally Chimon came out of his room, his hair was neatly arranged but he still hadn't changed.

"Babe, any color will not reduce your handsomeness," Perth replied without looking at Chimon's face.  He is busy with his online game.  Perth was frustrated because  chimon had not been ready since half an hour ago .

"ANSWER ME! RED, BLACK OR WHITE!"  Chimon shouted.

Perth got up from the couch and walked over to  chimon as his big baby started to rage.

"Black babe, ok. Stop sulking. Now change clothes, we're already late for  nanon event, ok."  Perth kissed Chimon's right cheek, Chimon smiled  then ran into the room to change clothes.

Soon Chimon came out, this time like a prince, Chimon looked very handsome in a white shirt, black suit and black trousers.

Perth can not deny that Chimon is handsome .  He glanced at Chimon who had been busy with his phone.  If only Perth wasn't driving the car, the tiny lips that had been nagging incoherently  would have been locked with his lips.

"See what? Just realized that you have a boyfriend as handsome as me?"  Chimon jokes.

Secretly he realized that Perth had been staring at him for a long time.

"So cute tonight,my sweetie," Perth pinched chimon's cheek.

"It hurts babe," Chimon rubbed his cheek.

"Wait for my revenge after coming home from  nanon event," threatened chimon.

"I have to scream or cry when I hear your threat?"  Perth winked when their eyes met

"Perth!"  Chimon shouted.  He was getting annoyed with Perth.

Chimon had just opened his lips to scold Perth but Perth's lips closed his lips first.

"Keep quite. I'm driving  na krab," Perth replied.

Chimon chose silence, he put his face on the car window staring at his boyfriend from the reflection in his car window.

***

One by one the invited guests entered the building where nanon launched his new novel.

"Phi, where did phi ohm go? I didn't see it earlier?"  Ask Sea.

"I don't know, let it go." Nanon replied.

Ohm still hadn't completely forgiven Nanon.  Ohm was gone early in the morning, don't know where the handsome young man went.

"Patience phi, why are you nagging incoherently."  Sea said.

"Shut up and don't talk too much. Can't you see I'm really nervous tonight," Nanon grumbled.  Sea finally chose to leave rather than being scolded by his brother.

"Where did ohm go, he's been such a  ass today. He's been missing since morning without saying goodbye."

"Oi, stop babbling yourself,"

Nanon turned his head, he smiled when he saw Perthchimon walking towards him.

"I miss you so much, how are you guys?"  Ask Nanon

"Good phi," Perth replied.

"Oh ,  ohm not coming yet?"  asked Chimon.

Nanon just shrugged his shoulders.  Reluctant to answer the same question since earlier.

"Hmms, don't fuss anymore. Don't you guys miss being apart for so long? Chimon and I went to see the others phi," Perth patted Nanon's shoulder before leaving him alone.
A moment later someone tapped Nanon's shoulder, he turned around.  Nanon was surprised when he saw the person who tapped his shoulder.  The owner of hazel eyes who almost died protecting him, Bright.

"Phi Bright!"  Nanon reflexively hugged bright.

"Nanon!" Shout someone from behind.

Nanon immediately let go of Bright's arms when he heard a familiar voice in his ears, who else but ohm.
He smiled as he stepped closer to ohm.

"Where have you been? I was worried about you since earlier," said Nanon spoiled.  He rested his head on ohm's shoulder.  Nanon signaled bright to leave.  Bright seemed to understand, he smiled then walked away from there.

The building began to fill up, guests and reporters had mixed into one.

Ohm had been silent since earlier, even so he always protected nanon.  Several times, journalists were presumptuous to take photos of Nanon, even though the rules were that they were only allowed to take pictures of Nanon during the Q & A session.

They were just about to go backstage when someone suddenly pushed ohm down.
Nanon was surprised, he wanted to curse the person but couldn't do it when he saw Neo fell down not far from him, he was more surprised when he saw Louis caught by Perth and Chimon.

Ohm immediately got up and ran to Neo.

"Nong, are you all right?"  asked ohm panicked.

"Phi ohm, Neo doesn't owe  phi ohm anymore." Neo said. His face looked pale.

"What do you mean?"  asked ohm panicked.

"Phi ohm saved me that time, tonight I saved phi ohm from phi Louis. He was trying to inject poison to make phi ohm die," Neo's breath began to become irregular.

"Nong, you're not going to die. Jimmy Jimmy! Doc help him," Ohm shouted frantically.  Nanon couldn't help but stare at Ohm.  He didn't expect Ohm to be so panicked. ohm has never once sympathized with Neo like this.

"Ohm, sorry. It's too late," Jimmy whispered.

"Phi, I'm sorry. Neo is doing all this to protect phi ohm, as long as phi is happy. I'm willing  phi with that bastard nanon. As long as phi happy(caught)," this time fresh blood came out of Neo's mouth as he coughed.

"Nong, you must be alive. Be patient, the ambulance will be here soon. Don't listen to Jimmy, he must be joking." Ohm said.

Nanon is looking for Bright, he regrets asking Bright to leave earlier.  His brother is pass away, how would he feel if know that Neo left him forever.

Nanon stood in front of the building confused looking for bright.  He was relieved when he saw the figure he was looking for was just about to cross the road but just at that moment a pick-up car with high speed sped towards nanon.

Nanon couldn't dodge, he closed his eyes when the pick up car was a few meters away from him.  But suddenly someone pushed him down.  The loud thud of the pick-up car and the screams of people around the building made nanon panic.  He immediately woke up to find out about what had happened.  His head hit the steps in front of the building until he bled.  His eyes were fixed on the crowd of people, the driver in the pickup truck was unconscious.  He was shocked when he saw force driving the car.  The police immediately took him into custody, nanon parted the crowd, his legs went limp when he saw bright already covered in blood on the sidewalk.

"Phi Bright. Phi why did you save me? Phi Bright did you hear me?"  Nanon holds bright's head.

"Nanon," Bright said quietly

"Khab phi, phi hold on. the ambulance will come soon,"

"Hug me, one last time, I beg you," he whispered

"Phi, phi Bright wouldn't die. Phi, hold on," said Nanon sobbing as he hugged bright.

"Thank you for coming to phi's life. Phi happy to see nanon happy. Nanon promise to always be happy like this," bright touched Nanon's cheek.  He gently wiped the tears that stuck to the nanon's cheeks.

The hand fell on nanon's lap to coincide with the arrival of the ambulance.

"No. Phi Bright!!! why did it have to be like this?"

Nanon screamed hysterically when the ambulance brought Bright and Neo.  Ohm stood beside him they were only blocked by Sea but both of them just stood still with the same pain.  Two people who love them, protect them by risking their lives.