💚Mid night ❤️

Nanon was surprised when the clock rang.  He had forgotten that he was no longer in the Alarick residence.  He observed every corner of his room, he felt the atmosphere at night was different. Nanon always felt someone was watching him, this time not outside but inside his room.  He grabbed the flat object that was flickering from many incoming notifications.

"Even when I'm on vacation, there are still things that bother me," said Nanon grumbling.

He grabbed a glass and filled it with water before finally opening his phone.

"What!"  He shouted as the glass fell to the floor.  Nanon immediately took a tissue to clean the shards but because he was not careful, the glass scratched his hand.

"Fuck!!"  Nanon cursed when he realized that his hand was scratched.  Instead of cleaning the glass, he just tore apart the broken glass until it was scattered in his room.  His hands looked very red from the blood that kept dripping.  He sat on the bed blankly, his blood dripping on the floor.

Nanon re-opened the notification on his cellphone.  A message from his brother  made him emotional.

"Phi, don't think too much about the news. I know that there will be no plagiarism. I will take care of this case. Take a Rest in the RedGreen forest,"

Nanon smiled sarcastically, "This is the reason you sent me here, you know about this news," said Nanon.  He threw his cell phone against the wall of his room until it shattered and mixed with shards of glass.  The room is messy.

Nanon plopped down on the bed, his eyes bloodshot, blood still dripping onto the floor.  Slowly his eyes tired and closed.

Someone came out  under Nanon's bed.  He rubbed Nanon's hand gently, he cleaned the wound and covered it with a bandage.

"Thank you. Get some rest, I'll take care of it,"

He kissed Nanon's forehead and put a blanket before leaving the room.

" we will meet soon, be patient my sun," he said before turning off the light and closing the door.

***

The sun came in through the cracks in Nanon's bedroom window.  He raised his right hand to cover his face from the sunlight.  His eyes widened when he saw his hand was bandaged, the room looked very tidy as if nothing had happened last night.

"Could it be that I had a dream last night?"  Nanon sat down and leaned his body on the headboard.  He raised his bandaged hand again.

"If it's just a dream, there's no way my hand will hurt."  he muttered.

Knock knock

Nanon immediately kicked the blanket and ran down the stairs.  His breath heaved up and down when he reached the entrance.  He grumbled incoherently because he couldn't find anyone there.  Just a wooden box and a note like yesterday.

"Can't he appear  without hiding himself like this?"  Said Nanon while bringing in the wooden box.  He looked at the wooden box.

"Okay, I give up. You win, I will open and read your note," said Nanon in a very loud voice as if he knew that the person who sent the wooden box was there.

"You childish, why did you send me a music box. Am I such a lonely person that's why you sent this music box to cheer me up?"

Nanon flipped the wooden box, he was looking for something to make the wooden box make a sound.  A sweet smile adorned his handsome face as the wooden box played his favorite music.  Yiruma's piano chords, Kiss the rain.

"Dear Nanon

Be happy.  Because I love seeing you happy.  Don't think about plagiarism.  I'll take care of it.

Be happy na cutie dimple.

_Hazel eyes_

Nanon placed the note on the table then he went up to the second floor.  A moment later he returned with a blessing jar.  He folded the second note and put it in the blessing jar.

"Come out , please, I want to meet you."