Chapter FIVE

Jayson got in about 30 minutes later. He took a quick look around and scrunched his nose from the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.
It made him cringe.

Why did i come here again? The brunette thought to himself and just as he was about to leave he spotted Ryan on the couch take sips from his drink.

Eh i guess staying for awhile won't hurt.

  "Hey rye". Jayson called as he walk over to Ryan.
The other boy smiled lazily as he walk closer.

  "Jayson i didn't know you where coming, what changed your mind?".
  Jayson sat next to Ryan grabbing a bottle of beer from the crate.

"Was bored i guess". He shrugged opening the beer gulping it down as if his life depended on it. "Yeah I needed that".

"So, why are you here? If i remember correctly you don't like parties". He continued.

"Well let's say i can't leave a certain black haired boy to run a party without burning the house". Ryan explained.

Jayson scoffed. "What are you his babysitter?".
  The other boy gave him a knowing look.
"You know how Jamie can get, someone's gonna look after him". He finished.

"Well aren't you a cheeky best friend". Jayson muttered finishing his beer. He glanced across the room and saw no sign of a certain blondie, he sighed exhausted.

Ryan took a side glance at the brunette as he picked up another bottle of beer. He was aware that Jayson had a high tolerance for alcohol, but the way he was gulping down he was bond to get intoxicated soon.

"What's going on between you and Cole". He began, eyes still fixated on the brunette.

"Nothing". Jayson replied almost immediately.

"Really, a fight doesn't sound like nothing". Ryan replied his gaze now turning to the rest of the room, while
Jayson downed his third bottle.

  "Look it's obvious the both of you  aren't in talking terms, because for the past 14 years I've known you guys you've never gone this far without talking to each other. This is our final year in highschool, we've got a huge game coming up in the next five months, also the last game coach is gonna have the chance to coach in seeing as his retiring. Don't let your bad blood between each other ruin it, and go make up with each other. Ryan finished with a smack to the back of Jayson's head.

"Ouch, that hurts. And i don't wanna make up with him". Jayson muttered with a frown.

Ryan rolled his eyes. " Yeah right, like you weren't just looking around for him a few minutes ago".

"I wasn't looking for him!". Jayson exclaimed frustratedly.

"Yeah and I'm straight". Ryan retorted.

Jayson grinned from ear to ear at Ryan's statement. " That's a cool way to come out". He cooed.

They drank in silence until..

"Hey rye". A very intoxicated Jamie yelled from across the room. "Check out my tattoo". He continued as he staggered towards them, showing off his left bicep to the pair.
It was a drawing of a dragons head.

"You see this is why he can't be left alone". Ryan shook his head as he tried to make out what to say to the other boy.

"Where did you even get someone.to tattoo you". Jayson said squinting his eyes to properly examine the details.

"Oh relax it's just a temporary tat, I'll fade off in about a week". Jamie replied with a shrug.

"Wait Jayson!". He exclaimed as he rubbed his eyes.
"I thought you weren't coming". Jamie muttered softly.

"What you don't want me to be here?". Jayson asked as he reached for another bottle of beer then Ryan slapped his hand away, with a "don't even think about it" look.

Jamie rubbed his nape awkwardly."it's not that i just didn't expect you to come". Jayson was curious as to Jamie reason of not expecting him but his attention was soon drawn to the stairs, where he saw Cole coming down with a red haired next to him and from his smirk they had just fuck, and from the way the girl was walking he had fucked her good.

Jayson didn't know why he was so pissed at the sight but he couldn't look away, then Cole saw him too and his hot ass smirk was wiped off his face.

"Cole my guy". Jamie grinned at Cole nudging his sides."So how she". He continued wiggling his eyebrows.

Jayson's glare burned at Cole, he didn't know Cole was coming, well he knew he wasn't coming so to say the least he was pretty shocked to see him here.

"Uhm yeah, i think I'm gonna go-".

"To the bar, let's go to the bar then". Cole was cut off by Jamie who knew he definitely didn't want to go to the bar.

Cole was at the bar which was directly opposite the living room drinking whatever Jamie had concocted for him. Jayson still on the couch glaring daggers at him not being able to look away, it sent chills down the other boys spine in a good way. Cole didn't know if  it was the alcohol that was getting him riled up but it was definitely hot in here.

   Jayson watched Cole taking shot after shot scrunching his nose from how it burned his throat, Cole tried to avoid eye contact with Jayson but the guy was literally gawking at him in a "I'm gonna rip your guts out kinda way", which was kinda hot.

  Oh he was really drunk. He got up and swayed towards the brunette with a toothy grin on his face, Jayson's eyes followed him as he plunged down next to him clearly dazed.

  "You know you're very annoying". Cole slurred. Jayson kept mute just observing the wasted blondie.

Cole frowned at him. " Why won't you just tell me what I did to you  already. Are you gonna ignore for the rest of the school year?". He questioned. Jayson still kept quite.

Cole lost it.

"You know what fuck you, you can go to hell for all i care i don't need your friendship. Fucking fag".

A/N: Thank youuuuuuuu for 50+ reads guys (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ).