Dinner Date with Klaus

Chapter Three

I walked around the hotel in boredom. Klaus was upstairs in our hotel room, setting up dinner. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a text. "Come on up, love," it read. I smiled and bit my lip, skipping to the elevator.

I pressed the right button and waited to the elevator went up to our floor. The elevator doors opened and I headed to our room. I unlocked the door and stepped inside the darkly lit room. I swtiched on the light and found Klaus standing infront of the balcony doors. "Hope you're hungry," Klaus smirked.

"I am," I said shyly.

"Well, let's eat," he replied, opening the balcony door. I walked over to him and stepped outside. There was a table set for two with candles set up. I smiled and took a seat. Klaus sat across from me and I looked down at my plate. Spaghetti. It was my favorite.

"This looks so good," I smiled.

"Well, let's eat and find out how good it taste," Klaus replied and I smiled. We both immediately dug in. Klaus had also poured us both a glass of champagne.

"All right, so tell me about yourself. We've been talking about me all day. I know nothing about you."

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asked, rolling up his sleeves.

"Anything. Tell me something about yourself that nobody else may know."

"Well, a few people know but I like painting, drawing, anything of the sorts."

"Really?" I squealed.

"Yes," he chuckled.

"What else?"

"I don't know."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Black, I guess. Maybe blue. However, your brown eyes are very captivating in the sun."

"I could say the same about yours," I replied, trying to fight back a blush. We talked about nothing over dinner. Just laughing and having a good time. We then began talking about our family. "My brother, Elijah, you'd like him," Klaus concluded after talking about his siblings.

"Kol sounded like a..."

"Serial killer?" Klaus joked and I laughed.

"Just a little bit. But I'm sure he had a good side."

"He didn't. But I--I loved him. I love all my siblings," he admitted.

"But...?"

"But Kol was a pain in the ass. Never discreet, always causing trouble. Even you would have been annoyed with him."

"You don't think me and him would have gotten along?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Perhaps you would. He'd definitely spoil you with his charming ways with flattery but in the end he'd just prove to be a nuisance," he shrugged and I giggled.

"How about Finn? Would he and I get along?"

"He's too boring. He couldn't even make you laugh, nonetheless blush," he smirked.

"Why does it matter if I blush?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Because it's cute and you do it so easily."

"Shut up," I blushed. "So no to Kol and Finn. Yes to Elijah. Last but certainly not least, Rebekah?"

"She'd make you her own personal barbie doll, I'm sure. You'd both go out and shop all day like girls. Eventually it'll become over bearing, but no doubt you won't mind it," he replied and I blushed once more.