10 Years Later

~WARNING: FINAL CHAPTER! I think you're going to love it. And when your done, comment on how you liked the ending. And long author's note at the bottom too, PLEASE READ! & thank you all for reading this book, it means a lot. XOXO 😘😘 Now happy reading, love bugs. 💖🐞

Chapter 40 -- THE EPILOGUE

"Wedding starts in 25 minutes!" I shouted from the hall between the two rooms that held the bride and the groom. Two familiar arms wrapped around my waist and I melted into them immediately. "Hi, babe," I greeted, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You look so damn sexy in this dress. What can we do in 25 minutes?" Klaus whispered in my ear and I bit my lip. I wanted to cave and drag him to the nearest empty room. But the mom side and business side of me reigned those ideas back.

"Perhaps, tell me where our children are," I suggested and he began kissing down my neck, not even bothering to answer. "Klaus, seriously--mm--No. Where are the kids?"

"Don't know," he said before sucking at my skin gently, sure to leave a lovebite. And his large hands spread over my bottom squeezing tightly. I gasped and turned my head to face him but it didn't work cause his lips met mine. "I want you now," he mumbled against my lips.

"We can't," I whispered against his lips. Soon I was held bridal style which was the only way he could cary me in this shiny, tight mint green dress.

"But we will," Klaus retorted, carrying me off. We were soon in some room and I was tossed gently onto a large bed.

"Niklaus," I hissed as he got on the bed, taking off his jacket then his tie. "We are not doing it. You have to walk her down the aisle in like half hour."

"Stop talking and we can get this done quicker," he smirked and I scoffed.

"Sounds disgusting and dirty. You can wait," I said, pushing him off me. "And put that mint tie back on," I demanded. He huffed and leaned down, kissing me again. I gave in and wrapped my hands around his neck.

The kiss got a little bit more lustful and his hands slid under my dress pushing it up and caressing my thighs. My breath hitched and I tossed my head back as my panties were now around my ankles and Klaus was touching me in all the right places. "Can I have just a little taste?" He whispered against my lips.

"Klaus," I moaned.

"Answer me," he demanded.

"Yes! Y-yes," I stuttered, moaning loudly once more. He smirked and pecked my lips before moving down the bed. Just then my watch on my wrist began beeping. I jumped and sat up, looking at the watch, turning it off. We had ten minutes now. I had to go--

Klaus pushed me back down on the bed, pinning my hands to the bed with one hand. He loomed over me with lustful eyes and a smirk on his pink lips. "Nuh-uh. You're not leaving me like this," he said. "Give me just ten minutes."

"We don't have an extra ten minutes."

"Mm. Then we'll be late," he shrugged and I shook my head, trying to get my hands out of his tight grip.

"Why are you so horny anyways? Get off me. We can do this later," I told him.

"I want you now," he whined. "We've barely gotten a kiss in the last three days," he reminded me. It was true. Not because we were too busy. But we arrived in New Orleans three days ago and were sharing a room with our four young children that were all under the age of 12. So we've had no alone time. And any kisses led to loud complaints from the kids.

"Well, tonight, we'll send them off with Damon or something. Everyone's here today for the wedding. We'll get alone time. I promise," I told him seriously. "And you can do anything to me then. But we have to go. We cannot ruin their big day. I know how much these two mean to you."